DROP~DAY~DEAF

Reaction score
this brown color from mar it
r521392002.jpg

:jaw: this diffrent from color brown soil mars plant it..:jaw:

Awesome picture!

It is a pretty awesome picture.

I see uh..... desert... same as before. nothing new

yea mars is just like that.. but that place is about right spot for safety to land for us if we go to mars..

nothing special. If alien show up on that mars, i'll probably shock.

nothing special. If alien show up on that mars, i'll probably shock.
agreed. i wasn't even excited about this expedition. It'd be nice to see any organisms.... like a BUG! the pesty little crawling cockroach-like thing!

jiro, yea i wait for thier discovery at mars.. they are looking for tiny living thing.. very tiny , not even we can see like we cant see it on earth..

but remmy mars is very very cold! during the day time like maybe 11am to 6pm , it would be about -22f, at night about after 6pm to 8am , it would be about -120f! very cold!

but remmy mars is very very cold! during the day time like maybe 11am to 6pm , it would be about -22f, at night about after 6pm to 8am , it would be about -120f! very cold!

organisms are adaptable to any environment. Our organisms can survive north pole at extreme coldness and extreme hotness deep in sea - even with the pressure. surely there's gota be any organisms in Mars designed for extremes

:lol: but I find interesting what mars look alike... *shrug*

Mars still look the same as Viking landers back in 1976. I think we need to readjust our space mission and budget - the colonization of Moon.

Great work, NASA and U of Arizona! This will pay off in big ways for mankind.

chase , yes! it is very diffuclt to do that! whoa! must be right idea!

jiro, yes yes you are right, there is only very few kind of organisms that can live on very very cold or very very hot .. as we found that on earth.. so let see about mars! i am sure they are looking for that!

Back