I bought my friend lingerie

I would NOT buy lingerie for my brother. Did you mean something like Significant Other? :hmm: :)
Not all lingerie or underwear type clothing is slinky sexy. :lol:

It can include a flannel nightgown for Granny, PJ's for brother, fluffy robe for Mom, onesies for the baby, or thermal drawers for Dad.

But you're right about the sexy stuff. :giggle:

I bought my friend lingerie the other day but now her asshole bf doesn't want her to talk to me anymore. Who is right or wrong here?

Why would you buy a friend lingerie when she already has a bf? How would you feel if was your gf and another guy did this?

Why would you buy a friend lingerie when she already has a bf? How would you feel if was your gf and another guy did this?

He would like it cuz he didn't have to pay for expensive lingerie :lol:

By rules of etiquette, lingerie is only ever appropriate from a husband to a wife, and opened in private, not at a public gathering.

By rules of etiquette, lingerie is only ever appropriate from a husband to a wife, and opened in private, not at a public gathering.
Of course, you are right. :)

The problem is, too few people observe proper etiquette anymore. :(

One Christmas my grandsons did give me a full-length fleece robe from Land's End with "Grammy" embroidered on it. :giggle:

Of course, you are right. :)

The problem is, too few people observe proper etiquette anymore. :(

One Christmas my grandsons did give me a full-length fleece robe from Land's End with "Grammy" embroidered on it. :giggle:

I imagine that would pass muster. :laugh2:

How about if another dude buys some semi-sexy shoes (some shoes in public are pretty sexy) for a married woman?

How about if another dude buys some semi-sexy shoes (some shoes in public are pretty sexy) for a married woman?

Depends on her husband. If he lost his mojo a long time ago, she might appreciate the shoes and thank you all night long....:naughty:

Back