I am starting to don't like Sidekick 3.

BartSimpsx24x

Reaction score
Hey.

I am starting to don't like sidekick 3 because it has problems the parts kinda start to fall apart. Anybody has this problems too? I am thinking about switch to iphone but I want to wait for them to change iphone to unlock to any carrier so I can use it on t-mobile. So anyone has idea when that will happen?

Hey.

I am starting to don't like sidekick 3 because it has problems the parts kinda start to fall apart. Anybody has this problems too? I am thinking about switch to iphone but I want to wait for them to change iphone to unlock to any carrier so I can use it on t-mobile. So anyone has idea when that will happen?

No, iPhone will be att exclusive until after 2010 or so.

Get BlackBerry! :thumb:

I am doing research on any phone that has keyboard on it. I recently look at what blackberry have and it isn't bad for me. Plus I look at all software and I like some software that blackberry has I might go for blackberry.

I start hate sidekick when it was very first introduce :)

The sidekick machine is NOT designed for strength! The screen seems to be one of the weaker parts of the design....

I think the iPhone is just too damn expensive. :(

Do you take care of your Sidekick?

I know a few people who still have a fully-functional Sidekick (first edition in color) because they take good care of it. I know a few people who go through a Sidekick every few months because they have a habit of dropping it or handling it roughly.

If you handle Sidekicks roughly, then the iPhone is probably not for you since you have to touch the screen for everything... break the screen? ;)

^^ You probably didn't hear that iphone dropped their prices a while ago. It's the same price as many pocket PCs. It's not damn expensive anymore.

^^ You probably didn't hear that iphone dropped their prices a while ago. It's the same price as many pocket PCs. It's not damn expensive anymore.
$450?

By the way, I like to think of the iPhone as a "mobile Mac". ;)

$450?

By the way, I like to think of the iPhone as a "mobile Mac". ;)

well.... gonna to tell you...

Sidekick been part Mac soul. Why? Steven Woz, the co-founder Apple is part of team in Danger, Inc. :cool:

I heard a new Sidekick LX is upcoming. Nobody know when. Yes I hate my sidekick 3 was problem. Because I accident fell on carpet floor in my room. it was lose orange light which was keep a battery up. That why it was problem. i talk to customer. I have insurance. :D I hope that I get LX. :D

I have t-mobile Dash for almost a year. I love it better than my previous SK2. It comes with wifi, can add any emails to the device. I have four different emails to my device. Kind of blackberry but smaller and thinner.

Final thoughts:

I was a sidekick user from 2002 to 2/2007. I ended up to switch from KICK to RIM.

I saw the sidekick LX release, I am like don't again and know sklx is nothing and boring..

What inside the sidekick LX doesn't have and can't ?:

1. video capture

2. media Player

3. Myspace IM

4. ICQ IM

5. Google Talk IM

6. Sidekick PIN

7. Google Maps

8. GPS

9. wifi

10. Ethern modem

11. Gmail

12. Deveolp apps

the sidekick LX is little a bit improve from sidekick 3. But all sidekick's feature and keyboards are same since B/W SK released on 2002.. Yawn..

The future looks bright for BlackBerry, and I can’t wait to see where we’ll go.

I was a sidekick user from 2002 to 2/2007. I ended up to switch from KICK to RIM.

I saw the sidekick LX release, I am like don't again and know sklx is nothing and boring..

1. video capture

2. media Player

3. Myspace IM

4. ICQ IM

5. Google Talk IM

6. Sidekick PIN

7. Google Maps

8. GPS

9. wifi

10. Ethern modem

11. Gmail

12. Deveolp apps

the sidekick LX is little a bit improve from sidekick 3. But all sidekick's feature and keyboards are same since B/W SK released on 2002.. Yawn..

Myspace IM is included in SK LX.

oh? already have sk lx? i am wondering how is the signal of air connect compare to sk2? same carrier or new alike edge? since the information of sk lx did not say what type of air carrier by tmobile. if it is same as sk2 then same problem for going on or off in some build or weak signal, right?

Well... I think that BlackBerry and iPhone are both good. Whatever you like to get one as long as it is usable for you to use "every day." It's because I have seen many deaf people are carrying their BlackBerry. It's good thing that iPhone's price is dropped - I didn't know that one.

You could sell your Sidekick 3 on eBay or other auction website such as Overstock, etc. Don't sell it on a Yahoo's Classification - too risk and too scammers. eBay is just good, but I feel that it is just too many list. Before you sell it, erase the information in your SK storage. Good Luck.

1. video capture

2. media Player

3. Myspace IM

4. ICQ IM

5. Google Talk IM

6. Sidekick PIN

7. Google Maps

8. GPS

9. wifi

10. Ethern modem

11. Gmail

12. Deveolp apps

sk lx doesn't have aim?

everybody is starting to hate sk3.

I have sk id and so far it has been good but the only problem is.. aim keeps booting me off.

i'm thinking about blackberry curve 8300. i just don't know all the infos.. what's in there. if it has aim ready in there or have to download, etc.

Back