I am so mad for this!

Frisky Feline said:
yeah i can see your location. i apologize that i assume you know signs since you type that is english.

I have learned my lesson that everyone have English but their signs can be different based on where they live. :ily:

No problem :cuddle: :thumb: :angel:

I HAD just relized something and sorry for going off topic tweety, Liebling i also was one of the poster talking abt the 258 and i forgotten u were from germany Sorry abt that to forgive me :)

Depression

Tweety, I know you ready my book with Java and what I said about my depression in it was true. My therapist is a certified Clinical social worker and can't prescribe medication. She said I was depressed and urged me to see the Psychtrist. I refused because I didn't want to have to explain everything that was going on again. She then suggested I talk to my general practioner. He listened and prescribed Effexor no questions asked.

Not only was I deprressed I suffer from Obsessive Compuksive disorder, anxiety and panic attacks but not once was it suggested I be hospitalized.

As for interpreters... one of my professors named Ann is a Deaf woman born Deaf... she's the chairman of the ASL studies program... she also is on the board for Ethical fitness for Interpreters. Interpreters must be impartial, they can not repeat or divulge to anyone what is said during a cobveration. They can't even be called to testify in the court of law because that breaks the ethical code. (I think this is right... I have forgotten what I learned abt interpreters, the ADA and what Ann has told me.) So don't be afraid to trust interpreters they are there to help you and if any of them fail you can go to the board that certified them and make a case against them.

Also it does break the ADA if you are not allowed an interpreter in the hospital it is your right no matter what. You can file a grievance againt the hospital for denying your rights.

HUgs and I hope everything works out for you.

Aw, I understand how you feel there Tweetybirdie *hugs*.....

I would get a second opinion on this because I DO know you quite well enough to know you are NOT crazy!....Sometimes doctors thinks they know everything and they do need the $$.....but if you feel uncomfortable taken any medication then do not take any.....Do whatever your heart tells you.....I am always here for you Tweetybirdie! :ily:

For Interpreters: ( Forgive me for bring this up, but I wanted to say something here )

This is Tweetybirdie's choice, and she has the right to choose whoever she want and since this is a very personal matter, she may feel more comfortable having her mother there to interpreter than some stranger she has never met or knowing....I don't see anything wrong with having her mom being there IMO...

Good Luck Tweetybirdie on your next appt, I hope everything works out for you.....I'll be praying for you girl! :mrgreen:

Hey TweetyBird, I remember you said you have appointment today, so let us know how it went and what does the doctor have to say?

Praying for you. :pray:

^Angel^ said:
Aw, I understand how you feel there Tweetybirdie *hugs*.....

I would get a second opinion on this because I DO know you quite well enough to know you are NOT crazy!....Sometimes doctors thinks they know everything and they do need the $$.....but if you feel uncomfortable taken any medication then do not take any.....Do whatever your heart tells you.....I am always here for you Tweetybirdie! :ily:

For Interpreters: ( Forgive me for bring this up, but I wanted to say something here )

This is Tweetybirdie's choice, and she has the right to choose whoever she want and since this is a very personal matter, she may feel more comfortable having her mother there to interpreter than some stranger she has never met or knowing....I don't see anything wrong with having her mom being there IMO...

Good Luck Tweetybirdie on your next appt, I hope everything works out for you.....I'll be praying for you girl! :mrgreen:
thanks so much!!!!:cuddle::ily:

i went dr. this morning, my mom went with me, so i explained the dr. abt me deep why i am depression... also dr. say that i had lot reasons which i cant say in here... i am taking depression med... i explained dr. abt what happened last week... the dr say he heard abt this place many time, they look for $$$, yea it true part of crazy hospital, i was :jaw: and looked at my mom, i KNEW it!!!! that why my guys told me not going there and my mom was shocked either!!.. so dr say good thing that i am not going there cuz of i am not crazy, the dr say i just had depression thats all and i am not crazy person... *whew* thanks god!!!! i am allright today..

I am so glad to hear that your news is good from the other doctor. I can see that you are not crazy or so.. its so good to hear that you are doing ok.

I bet you are so relieved about it. Now, good luck with your medicine and hope it will kicks in so well for you. ;)

Frisky Feline said:
I am so glad to hear that your news is good from the other doctor. I can see that you are not crazy or so.. its so good to hear that you are doing ok.

I bet you are so relieved about it. Now, good luck with your medicine and hope it will kicks in so well for you. ;)
oh yea thanks so much!!!!!:cuddle:

Whew Tweety..

That is very good you went to your doctor.. and I am glad that He helped you out :)

Wendy

I might have Missed this Thread... I'm Glad you are doing Well TweetyBird, You are always in my Thoughts! *Hugs* Hang in there Girly!

Hey Tweetygirly! Im so glad that you got second opinion and your new doctor agreed with you that you are just depressed, not crazy! We all knew that you are not crazy! geez, you would have wasted money if you went into that hospital! Did your new doctor give u new kind of anti depressive medicine? I hope so! It will take effect in about 2 to 4 weeks so dont worry if you dont feel any better right away!..God bless and get well! :ily:

Cheri said:
I might have Missed this Thread... I'm Glad you are doing Well TweetyBird, You are always in my Thoughts! *Hugs* Hang in there Girly!
hi cheri!!! :cuddle: finally u are back!!!! hehehe!!! :D

Defee said:
Hey Tweetygirly! Im so glad that you got second opinion and your new doctor agreed with you that you are just depressed, not crazy! We all knew that you are not crazy! geez, you would have wasted money if you went into that hospital! Did your new doctor give u new kind of anti depressive medicine? I hope so! It will take effect in about 2 to 4 weeks so dont worry if you dont feel any better right away!..God bless and get well! :ily:
yup i am taking depression med now.. i hope that it will help me... thanks!!!!

Tweety

I'm so glad your doctor gave you medication. You'll feel so much better in a coupe weeks. You'll be like I can't believe how bad I felt just a bit ago.

But if this medication doesn't help you go back to your doctor and ask for something else. Not all depression medication work for everyone. You just have to keep trying them until you find the one that is the best for you. I got lucky in that the first med I was put on mad me feel so much better. I even noticed a difference after only 2 weeks. Most meds say it takes 3 to 4 weeks before you see an improvement.

Also I hope you know I was not coming down on you for using your mother as an interpreter. You have to do what you are most comfortable with. I was just explaining that CID's are legally bound to confidentiality so they can't divulge anything that is said to anyone. That was my only purpose was to explain. Since my parents neither sign if I need an interprter I must use a CID. Luckily because of school I do know some so that makes it a bit easier.

Anyway, I'm glad you found someone that would listen and treat you with respect. You were not crazy. Depression doesn't make a person crazy.

HUgs, Lori

TweetyBird said:
i went dr. this morning, my mom went with me, so i explained the dr. abt me deep why i am depression... also dr. say that i had lot reasons which i cant say in here... i am taking depression med... i explained dr. abt what happened last week... the dr say he heard abt this place many time, they look for $$$, yea it true part of crazy hospital, i was :jaw: and looked at my mom, i KNEW it!!!! that why my guys told me not going there and my mom was shocked either!!.. so dr say good thing that i am not going there cuz of i am not crazy, the dr say i just had depression thats all and i am not crazy person... *whew* thanks god!!!! i am allright today..

Aww Tweety, that's GREAT that your new doctor think you are not crazy.. I did not think you are either!! I am glad you follow your guts and heart and do what's right!! Hope you will feel better with the new meds they gave you... your thoughts are in my prayers! HUGS!!

thanks for prayer for me!! i hope this med will help me!!! sigh... smile... hugs hugs

I forgot to add that TweetyBird is allow to ask whom ever she wants to use as an Interpreter there is nothing wrong with that therefore she feels she trust her mom More than anyone else because she more Closer to her mother so let her be Please...

Tweety, Do whatever you feel is best for ya and Hope things Will Look up for you and get the Care you need..Love Ya!

Back