I am so happy to finally quit my job.

chingxho

Reaction score
I worked at Zumiez (a clothing store) & I am so happy to finally quit. Working there was such a nightmare, I'd come home everyday with a headache. All they did was play loud music, so when the customers tried to talk to me I could never understand them & it was really dark in the store too, so I couldn't even make an attempt to read their lips. So I quit & now I will have a better job with better pay at my orthodontists office.
=)

I worked at Zumiez (a clothing store) & I am so happy to finally quit. Working there was such a nightmare, I'd come home everyday with a headache. All they did was play loud music, so when the customers tried to talk to me I could never understand them & it was really dark in the store too, so I couldn't even make an attempt to read their lips. So I quit & now I will have a better job with better pay at my orthodontists office.
=)

Congrats with your new job.... Glad to hear that u got better job with better pay than your previous job!!!!!!!

I worked at Zumiez (a clothing store) & I am so happy to finally quit...
now I will have a better job with better pay at my orthodontists office.
Congratulations!

What time do you start work ... toothhurtie? ... Ouch! :D
Exciting you get to change your job title in your bio.

Take two aspirins and email me in the morning! :laugh2:

Congratualtions! Glad you were able to find a job you like better.

Congratulation! you are brave to quit there. I am glad, that you got another new job. I hope you enjoy your work.

Congratulations on your new job! Did you ever talk to the management as to why they have to have the music so loud? If so, I can understand why they did, which is for the almighty dollar. So, now we know where NOT to shop, now don't we? :naughty: It's their loss that you went elsewhere and, hopefully, your money will accompany you!

Smart move, especially if you can't really adapt to your job at Zumiez. Good job!

Back