I am single. . .

coco24

Reaction score
Hello, everyone ! I am a Chinese , hard of hearing people , I will speak , and now have a steady job . But I hope to find a mature man , good character , the most important self-motivated , good to me, I hope you can come into my heart, I look forward to your arrival .:ty::wave:

:wave: 你好,请问你,你现在在国家遭不到男朋友吗?

How did you learn english? :thumb:

:wave: 你好,请问你,你现在在国家遭不到男朋友吗?

How did you learn english? :thumb:

hello!I did not find a suitable Chinese boyfriend , I do not like cheating , I need a sense of security , but I like loyalty .
I graduated from university , and learned English.

你好, 我是美国出生的东方人(是ABC:cool:) 如果我的中文写错了,跟我说一下. 我懂中文,可是英文是我的母语.

你直到吗, 在这里的人很多人都是会美国手语. 我在想, 在这个网站有一两个人会说中文吧. 你会不会中国手语? 我不晓得有没有中国手语的人在这. 我在学美国手语.

第二个, 你想要找老美的男朋友去聊天吗?
他们可能不太会懂中国人的想法. 应为, 手语的美国人跟口头的人完全不一样的文化... 想阴阳一样。一便是黑,另外便是白。(口头:不直到这是不是对的说法?:hmm:)

很好见面到一个中国人来这聊天。可是,这正是美国的网站,需要直到英语的语法哦!

哦, authentic 说的对,这里不是“约会”的网站。大家比较喜欢聊天,会聊到半夜. :P

你好, 我是美国出生的东方人(是ABC:cool:) 如果我的中文写错了,跟我说一下. 我懂中文,可是英文是我的母语.

你直到吗, 在这里的人很多人都是会美国手语. 我在想, 在这个网站有一两个人会说中文吧. 你会不会中国手语? 我不晓得有没有中国手语的人在这. 我在学美国手语.

第二个, 你想要找老美的男朋友去聊天吗?
他们可能不太会懂中国人的想法. 应为, 手语的美国人跟口头的人完全不一样的文化... 想阴阳一样。一便是黑,另外便是白。(口头:不直到这是不是对的说法?:hmm:)

哦, authentic 说的对,这里不是“约会”的网站。大家比较喜欢聊天,会聊到半夜. :P

Translate, please? :) :confused:;)

你好, 我是美国出生的东方人(是abc:cool:) 如果我的中文写错了,跟我说一下. 我懂中文,可是英文是我的母语.

第二个, 你想要找老美的男朋友去聊天吗?

哦, authentic 说的对,这里不是“约会”的网站。大家比较喜欢聊天,会聊到半夜. :p

你好,很高兴认识你,我看懂你说中文,你会说中文挺好的,:d 我会中国手语,但是我有点会国际手语,我喜欢聊天,也学美国手语。你说得对的!:d
第二个,其实我告诉你,我想过找外国男朋友,但是我们的文化风格不一样,我们的想法不一样,需要时间长,我们慢慢了解对方的情况,我需要良好家庭就ok,什么种人都可以,我可以接受。
不过我喜欢聊天,想了解国际聋人的情况,谈幽默会很有兴趣。:d

Thank Sergey for Google Translate, or else I'd be lost! :lol:

Translate, please? :) :confused:;)

:lol: coco24 here's looking for social. I kinda figured she was using the translator because she's got the chinese punctuations (exclamation and period, etc) so I ended up writing in Chinese so it would be easier to understand.

She's from China, she knows Chinese sign language, said she can speak chinese and knows the national Chinese sign language (used when encountering the other dialect). She's been learning ASL too.

I told her, before she clarified that she knew sign, that dating oral deafs and signing deafs aren't the same thing around here. It would be better if she knew signs overall so she could talk to both deafies and probably oral people. Also that she might encounter some culture clash if she was to try dating westerners. And that finally, this wasn't a dating site as authentic put it; more of a social site where we chat around here till the day is over.

She joked back at authentic to find her a prince charming and she'll be quiet.
She also said she'd be welcoming of new experiences and take them up from there. She wants to chat around and meet new people, if by chance a westerner guy takes her heart, takes time to understand with her, slowly they can grow together. She's open to learning new languages like english and ASL.

coco, 来聊天吧! 大家想跟你谈一谈话. :thumb:
现在我们美国是晚上半夜了:cry:

您好如何我没有看到你很长时间,我知道你:)我还记得你长的时间:

这是不是中国人,我们中的大多数发言,读英语。
英语,好吗? :d

ummmm sorry I dont know chinese lol but yea fancy meeting ya here. what kinda job you have?

Back