I am not nice.

He wanted to come outside. So He didn't realize how cold snow was. So I put him on the snow then he got pissy and jumped off from the snow to the dry driveway. He manages not to go into the snow at all. Snow is everywhere except the driveway.
You are not a frisky feline but you are a bad feline... :rofl2:

bad frisky :nono:

*throw you to snowpile*

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

It wouldn't be necessary to do that to my cat, matter of fact, she voluntarily goes out into most inclemental weather! (She's a black and white Maine Coon)

Honey Bunny (AKA Miss Hitler!)

scbassist-albums-pics-picture4299-imag0151.jpg

Really pretty cat, was she born with that little beuty marK? :giggle:

You are not a frisky feline but you are a bad feline... :rofl2:

bad frisky :nono:

*throw you to snowpile*

what do you expect me to be an angel feline? :roll: come on, give me a break.

my kitty didn't mind when he was in my boy's arms and did sit on the snow. He was fine sitting on his chest and sniffed in the air outside. my kitty is fussy about feeling up his paws on the snow. what a sissy kitty.

Thanks for warning us that you ain't nice and keep our cats away from you. :giggle:

:giggle: oh you have kitties? will you post pictures of your kitties in the picture or pet section! :D

by the way, I actually am a nice person. :D

Don't be so mean FF.
Keep your cats warm indoors ......so they can pee on your carpet!:lol:

My cats hate snow too, but the dog loves it!

Don't be so mean FF.
Keep your cats warm indoors ......so they can pee on your carpet!:lol:

My cats hate snow too, but the dog loves it!

They all are indoors. Thats why they dislike snow. *knock on wood* they have not pee or spray in my house. :shock: *knock on wood again*

I know some outdoor cats dont mind snow.

when i used to have my greatly missed st. bernard, he used to run through the snow with his mouth open and down in the snow so it would shovel in :)

:lol:
Poor kitty! Bet the cat was like "What's all that white cold stuff??"

Had a cat that refuses to walk on hard floors. She would hop rug to rug around the house. If I set her on the ceramic tile. She would freak and hop to the nearest rug.

wow that is SO weird! LOL!

Yes that's right... You are not nice!! :nono:

Heheh :giggle:

J/k ;)

Back