i am new member

kittyfrab

Reaction score
hi everyone. i am first time into memeber. it about me. i been hard time my life and worry my two boys.. my ex boyfriend it hard time for me geezzzz i hate alonelyy

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Don't feel bad, there's plenty of single women who have problems with their relationships on Alldeaf, they will be here to help you if you want to share with them. :)

Hello and Welcome to alldeaf,

Don't worry. There are alots of people have problem here. If you ever need to talk, we listen and give advice and help in some situation. Dee :welcome:

hello

hi i m here and I want to thank you for this wonderful website.

love all

the proud deaf sqrrl.!!!

Deafsgrrl

deafsqrrl said:
hi i m here and I want to thank you for this wonderful website.

love all

the proud deaf sqrrl.!!!
Hi Deafsigrrl,
Nice to meet ya too! Mine's Tammy daniel from Las Vegas.I'm deaf :deaf: :thumb: :thumb:

Hi Welcome to AD, you have to be encourage since 2 kids bring u to the life. Keep it up, and keep ur chin up :)

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

Hi from Texas. You'll meet people from all over here. No need to be lonely.
Welcome.

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Kittyfrab!! I hope you will enjoy being on AD and meeting new people at the same time. You won't be lonely anymore as a member on AD, everyone here is so wonderful, you will make friends fast. I pray that things will get better for you and your two boys!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :)

hi everyone. i am first time into memeber. it about me. i been hard time my life and worry my two boys.. my ex boyfriend it hard time for me geezzzz i hate alonelyy

I am sorry that I didnt Welcome you to Alldeaf... so .. Welcome to Alldeaf... and enjoy your stay...

Also, thanks for your sweet comment in my PM.. so you are sweet too! hehe

Umm.. You said.. you have hardtime with your life and your boys.. thats normal for mothers.. but the important thing.. Have faith.. and show your love and displince in caring way.. then You will be fine.. I understand about being lonely.. you are not the one.. Me too and others too..

:hug:

Back