I am new here :o)

shortmuffin

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new here so I suppose I'm a newbie :D

My name is Amanda, I live in Montana and deaf, I am here to make new friends and read all those kind of interesting posts too! I might as well post some myself :)

Looking forward to be a part of this site.

Amanda:ty:

Hi, Amanda. I used to live in Montana. Great place. I grew in Big Timber along the Yellowstone, but lived farther down river in Laurel and Billings, and was also in Havre. I've also been to Montana School for the Deaf nad Blind in Great Falls.

Welcome to AllDeaf.

Welcome to ALL Deaf.

What part of Montana, you live there?

Few times, I used to visit at Missoula, Bozoman, Helena, West Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. One time, I saw Evil Knievel's car with his personal name on lic plate at near Helena. Too bad, I did not met him in person.

Now, I am in New Jersey. Proud of my experience in travel. I have been in 40 states plus some other countries.

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Great to have you on board the site and enjoy. :)

Welcome to ALL Deaf.

What part of Montana, you live there?

Few times, I used to visit at Missoula, Bozoman, Helena, West Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. One time, I saw Evil Knievel's car with his personal name on lic plate at near Helena. Too bad, I did not met him in person.

Now, I am in New Jersey. Proud of my experience in travel. I have been in 40 states plus some other countries.

The name of the person you saw his car with his personal name on his license plate is Evel, not Evil. I am not sure about his last name if that is correct, but I think it is right spelling for his last name. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, shortmuffin. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

The name of the person you saw his car with his personal name on his license plate is Evel, not Evil. I am not sure about his last name if that is correct, but I think it is right spelling for his last name. :)

You're correct, Bebonang. It's Butte, Montana's, own Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel. Sadly, Bobby passed away last November.

Back