I am intriguing, why would you put a picture for your avatar

No offense to these people, but any chance we can get a moratorium put on pumpkin avatars, or put limit to the number of avatars with pumpkins. I'm seeing so many pumpkin avatars right now, making me think AD has to meet some sort of pumpkin avatar quota.

I love my avatar because I love Seattle....also I had the avatar before, of course you guys know that I love Giant Sequoia trees, too. ;)

cental34 said:
No offense to these people, but any chance we can get a moratorium put on pumpkin avatars, or put limit to the number of avatars with pumpkins. I'm seeing so many pumpkin avatars right now, making me think AD has to meet some sort of pumpkin avatar quota.

AMEN! [Chanting: PUMPKIN QUOTA, PUMPKIN QUOTE!]

I chose this avatar because it is something for me to touch with my hertiage and roots since I was recently accepted as a Finnish citizen... "Drool if you are a Finnish" is hilarious, imo. :) Something I definitely will buy in the future for my children.

I usually tinkle with avatars that are related to my identity or personality (artist, surfing, Finnish) but I def will avoid deaf-related avatar because everybody already knows I am deaf!

I chose my cuz i love angels and fairies. I tend to change them once a month to whatever my mood is. I hate having the same display allll the time.

cental34 said:

hey man i like my pumpkin avatar i think its pretty rad. although i might change it before halloween even gets here.

cental34 said:

maybe there a contest going on that we dont know of.

We should have a halloween display contest, with winners for the cutest display, the scariest display etc etc lol.

Bullym0m said:
Chris,

I'm very tempt and curiouis what your gonna be avatar next ? *can you tiny naughty sneak and put avatar on..?*

Just for a day.. (chuckles)

Sorry to tell you, most of my gruesome avatars are over 100kb..

<--------------- I chose the Psycho animation just for this month (for Halloween) ;)

Sabrina said:
I did not ask her to change her avator. I am only asking her, what is it in that picture on her avator. Also, I am curious why she pick that picture.

I didn't know he is a chick. :ugh:

eternity said:
I didn't know he is a chick. :ugh:

Umm, Eternity. :) "She" is Patty (remember "Freaky"? This is the same person)...she is using Chris's screenname "Cookie Monster". :) Chris is her boyfriend. :)

These little dogs that I love most. It was the dashuhunds (mini) that I have 3 red purebred ones and other 2 tan half mini dashie and half mix but it look like dashuhund. They are most lap dogs and very good watch dogs to look out for me.

cental34 said:

But I like my pumpkin....isn't it so cute?...

<----I choose this image for my avatar cause an artist made it and thought it was really cute!

^Angel^ said:
But I like my pumpkin....isn't it so cute?...

<----I choose this image for my avatar cause an artist made it and thought it was really cute!

I'm not saying it ain't cute, but I'd just like to know when AD meets its pumpkin avatar quota, can we call it a day?

gnarlydorkette said:
AMEN! [Chanting: PUMPKIN QUOTA, PUMPKIN QUOTE!]

:shock: I'm baffled. Pumpkin quote? :confused:

mines the best pic of all because it represents the love of my life and me. i plan on having a roating pic of me and my babe of our 10 months together somehow ... but its our first picture together our 2nd is valentines day and 3rd is our first trip but we have another picture coming up soon :)

Cheri said:
<~~~I choose this avatar because I love the ocean view, and I always dreams being on an island with a mystery guy alone. Paradise is one of them.;) (All I need is a mystery guy from my dreams)

u are not with tekkie boy anymore??? :(

i chose this avatar because it is a picture of ME AND MY HONEY!!! ... it is SO OBVIOUS!!! isn't it!??? :giggle: i like to change my avatar once in a while :)

FeistyChick said:
i chose this avatar because it is a picture of ME AND MY HONEY!!! ... it is SO OBVIOUS!!! isn't it!??? :giggle: i like to change my avatar once in a while :)

I love it. :twisted: You make a cute couple from this distance. Did you put up a larger photo somewhere else? ;)

As for my avatar, it was my original avatar when I opened my forum in 2003. I like the vibes it sends out, and I have long black hair too :)

Back