I already prove one of the fraternities

matajan

Reaction score
I already prove one of the fraternities that I can hard party and befriended wth someone who is well known person and has deaf family. Then I can enter for next semester, I still know what they are looking for.

In fact, I still good friend with someone is president of fraternity.

Give 'em hell, majatan.....FRAT BOY! FRAT BOY!....take ur pants off and run around the Gally campus with ur ding-dong and ur peanuts swinging in the wind!...Deflower all the virgins!....To hell with the books and ur lousy English! It's PARTY TIME....PAAAAATY TIME!

Give 'em hell, majatan.....FRAT BOY! FRAT BOY!....take ur pants off and run around the Gally campus with ur ding-dong and ur peanuts swinging in the wind!...Deflower all the virgins!....To hell with the books and ur lousy English! It's PARTY TIME....PAAAAATY TIME!

HaHa!

Make sure u wear condoms...don't want to give all the beautiful IVY League girls and yourself STDs.

I already prove one of the fraternities that I can hard party and befriended wth someone who is well known person and has deaf family. Then I can enter for next semester, I still know what they are looking for.

In fact, I still good friend with someone is president of fraternity.

fraternity doesn't take people in with just one semester left.

Perhaps they will let him in on Double Secret Probation!

Flounder!!!!!

Wirelessly posted

I never heard its confidential, weird its either you are in or out!

Last edited:
Back