I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i m :dance2: right now cuz only my girls and me alone in our house :wiggle:

Liebling said:
I admit that Health is friendly and polite guy. Nobody are prefect but Health is much better than RS..

I admit that I have to disagee with her, I don't think he is friendly at all , He preached, he pushed members the wrong way. I wishes he would stay banned. :whistle:

i admit that my nose is starting to bleed because its so dry.

Liebling:-))) said:
I admit it´s my fault to get RR sick during AIM chat with you and him last week that´s time I was cough and ill. :D

I must admit that it's not Liebling's fault that RR got sick....

psst? I hope you're feeling better my dear Liebling *hug*

Cheri said:
I admit that I have to disagee with her, I don't think he is friendly at all , He preached, he pushed members the wrong way. I wishes he would stay banned. :whistle:
I admit that I agree with Cheri.

FreeWoman77 said:
i admit that i m :dance2: right now cuz only my girls and me alone in our house :wiggle:

I must admit I'm going over FreeWoman77's house and have a girls sleep over party!!

jumping0042.gif
I must admit I have a headache now from all this jumping

I admit that I just woke up at 9:45 AM and now checking Alldeaf. :D

AJ said:
i want a hug :aw:

Aw AJ
00000060.gif
*hug*...

I must admit I might end up getting sick....but giving hugs is worth it!

I must admit that sequoias miss out all the fun!!

Cheri said:

I admit he´s okay sometimes. He´s not bad guy, not like RS who mess every good threads with his negative posts... Remember? Depend how good or bad posts we made in different threads. Sometimes he made good posts. Remember that every are human...

^Angel^ said:
I must admit that it's not Liebling's fault that RR got sick....

psst? I hope you're feeling better my dear Liebling *hug*

I admit I´m releive :D

I admit that I do not worry about missing out the fun. :D

i admit im laying in my bed right now with the covers pulled up to my chin. almost about to fall asleep.

^Angel^ said:
I must admit I'm going over FreeWoman77's house and have a girls sleep over party!!

jumping0042.gif
I must admit I have a headache now from all this jumping

:lol: i admit.. YES! why not! i cant wait to meet u ;) :dance:

I admit that I went back to sleep one hour after I woke up around 6:30 am

*lickin my fingers...i hate to admit that i have been hoarding my chocolate
covered toffee candy and white chocolate Kit Kat candy from my hubby ..hehe...mmm oo ohh just soo delish....*lickin my fingers again.......
cuze me...................lol!

I admit that I didnt notice my posts there's over 1,000 already, and counting :type:

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit, if Cheri leaves me... I will go nuts!!! She got everything I have dreamt! I love when she stands up with me when there is problem between us!

Awww, I admit that I could never leave diehardbiker, How can I? He's too special to me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back