"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am eating M & M before dinner ha ha! I am in mood for chocolate! I dunno why. It is not related to PM issue. :)

I admit I just finish eat tuna sandwhich than cooking which is too hot in attic to cook. *shrugs* :lol: too lazy to cook when it is too hot :lol:

i admit i know what its like to cook in restaurant during summer time. ITS VERY HOT!!!! :hyper: with 4 ovens, 2 grills, deep fryer .. everything is on.. so HOT.. damn.. i wouldnt want to work in restaurant ever again especially during in summer time.. NO thanks! ugh!

I admit I took a bath. And got to work overtime... hope you all have good time and I want to say good night to you all. :)

i admit i am craving for something sweet! I wanna brownies! :(

i admit that TJ saw my avatar and LAUGHED at it.. he said hte bear is STUPID.. hahahahahhahahhaha :rofl:

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i have some here.. wanna some? :)

I admit to say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLS.. lol.. thank you! LOL.. haha.. im out of eggs thats why cant make some.. wait till tmw we will go groceries shopping! heh..

SmileyGin said:
i admit that TJ saw my avatar and LAUGHED at it.. he said hte bear is STUPID.. hahahahahhahahhaha :rofl:
i admit that TJ is cute say that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back