i´m from germany....

vanessa

Reaction score
hello i´m 12 years old and i´m from germany. and my english is not so good, i hope you understand. our topic in our english lesson is deaf people. and i´m very interested in it and have some questions:
1. which devices you have, to live your life?
2. what are you doing when a person don´t know that you´re deaf and ask something?

thank you in advanced!
vanessa :)

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to Alldeaf.

To answer your questions...

1) I use a CI (cochlear implant) to hear.

2) With my CI it is not an issue. I can hear quite well and they aren't any wiser to the fact that I'm deaf.

Hope that answers your questions.

Hallo Vanessa!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AllDeaf... :thumb:

1. Ich habe weder Hörgerät noch CI.

2. Ich sage den Leuten, daß ich Gehörlos bin und bitte sie langsam zu sprechen damit ich von Lippen ablesen kann, wenn nicht dann Schriftlich.

War das alles was du fragen wolltest?

Viel Spaß mit Englisch üben! :thumb:

vanessa

Heißen Sie Willkommen zum AllDeaf! Hoffnung, Sie werden zu Plaudern mit uns genießen. Wir kommen größtenteils von Amerika.

Leben wo Teil von Deutschland Sie?

Mögen Sie Deutschland Schule für das Taube?

Können Sie GSL (Deutschland Zeichensprache) benutzen?

Was hinunter ist das Wetter in Ihrem Ort?

Ich lebe in Massachusetts, ist die Jahreszeit von Winter fast über innerhalb noch drei Tagen. :)

:werd: ENGLISH PLEASE!!! :confused:

Hi Vanessa!! Welcome here!!!

I wears hearing aids and talk excellent like everyone.

Hi Vanessa, That's cool you are from Germany. I am sure the ladies on AllDeaf can help you out with your school assignment.

To answer your questions really quickly.

I wear behind the ear hearing aids and it is clear to everybody that I am Deaf.

Have fun and stay safe. God Bless !!! :) :thumb:

Note to Liebling:

If Vanessa is not sure what I said then please translate into German for me please? Thank you Liebling and God Bless.....

yes i am sure what you say and thank you for all your answers!!!!
@HiBluE01: you´re from hawaii? in ohau? there´s my cousin.

hey VanEssa

vanessa said:
hello i´m 12 years old and i´m from germany. and my english is not so good, i hope you understand. our topic in our english lesson is deaf people. and i´m very interested in it and have some questions:
2. what are you doing when a person don´t know that you´re deaf and ask something?

thank you in advanced!

@ first wElcomE to alldEaf.

in regard with ur language(english) i think u can make up with timE. but for now enj0y in ad. wElcomE again..

hey VanEssa

vanessa said:

thank you in advanced!

in regard with ur language(english) i think u can make up with timE. but for now enj0y in ad. wElcomE again.. ur the 3rd German in here:)

hey VanEssa

vanessa said:

thank you in advanced!

in regard with ur language(english) i think u can make up with timE. but for now enj0y in ad. ur the 3rd German in here:) wElcomE again..

more questions with answers

hi,
what is a CI? :lol: when did you get your disability??? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
was it hard for you?? or have you the disability since you're little?? can you speak??? and all the "vanessas" like me are the students of my class, because they aren´t allowed to lock in in school with their names. so don't wonder if there are questions twice!!! :bump: :Oops: :D :roll:
is there a dog dog for deaf people, like for blind one? :dance:
how can you hear the doorbell???do you feel the wake-up alarm??
how do you hear the sound of tv?? isn't it boring, if you see only the caption???

thank you and mb(mail back) :P

Hi Vanessa,

You can check out this website.... I am not sure if they send to Germany from the USA.

Ask your parents to look at this website and if they have questions then they can contact Harris Communication .....

http://www.harriscomm.com/

Thank you and God Bless.....

Note to Liebling:

Please translate into German as needed. Thank you and God Bless.....

Vanessa, Yes you probably will be able to order from Germany to the USA...

Here is the Harris Communication policy.....

Foreign Orders

Payment for orders from outside the United States must be in U.S. funds and made payable to Harris Communications, Inc. For shipping and handling costs, please call for a quote.

http://www.harriscomm.com/catalog/orderinfo.php

You should be okay. It may be alittle expensive but worth meeting your needs and your parents as well as you will be much more happy as some of the products help make life much easier. God Bless.....

Hi vany, ich bins, ina!!!
ich hab jetzt gecheckt, wie man da sachen schreiben kann!! ich hab auch was geschrieben!!! falls du's liest, kannst du mir ja auch was schreiben!!! :ily: :ily: :ily:
mb hdgdl ina

Back