Hugs thread 2

dreama

Reaction score
Nika started the last hugs thread. It was a lovely idea. However It's turned into a debate on issues that have nothing to do with recieving or needing hugs so I want to start a new hugs thread.

Anyone can get hugs here. Only please don't:

1. Tell anyone you are suicidal. If you really really feel that way and feel a need to let the whole world know Please start a new thread. Or better still ring emergency services. Dial 911 (USA), Dial 000 (Australia) or dial 999(UK)

2. Please do not critize anyone on this thread. It's for support not judgements.

3. Everyone here has genuine problems. If you think otherwise you can pm and tell them directly or tell them on another thread. I want nastiness to STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

(hugs Nika) because he probably really needs a hug right now and he did start the last hugs thread.

(Awaits hug requests)

Last edited:
Nobody wants a hug from me. Is it because I am smelly (jk)

Please everyone! I really really want this thread to start up again afresh. It's too bad that the old one should have gone sour.

(I've modified my post now. I'm very sorry to have caused any ill feelings. It certainly wasn't my intention)

Last edited:
I don't smell anything. As a vegan you probably smell great.

I submit. Go ahead and hug me. :)

"certain posters?" like me? nika was the one who derailed his own thread by making a fallacious suicidal threat.

(hugs typing tornado)

I'm so glad someone wants a hug from me. I can't be that smelly after all. (wink)

:ty: Dreama!! :aw: I'm so disappointed with the first thread... and I really hope this new thread stays good and sweet, especially 'healing' one.

:grouphug: all here, inculding Nika. :ily:

:ty: Dreama!! :aw: I'm so disappointed with the first thread... and I really hope this new thread stays good and sweet, especially 'healing' one.

:grouphug: all here, inculding Nika. :ily:

(hugs KarissaMann)

You are right. I hope this thread stays sweet too.

Back