• font

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • color

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bookwormet

Reaction score
hi this is Bookwormet. I m new here, I m from Canada and I m the only deaf in the family. I am married and have three children. I m at home mom full time. Hope I d be able to log on the forums to get to know more deaf people. :)

Isn't this creepy? THis person is my bestfriend for 25 years and I didn't even know she posted on this forum!!

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy it here!! People are nice and nobody bit me so I reckon they will not be biting you as well!

:party: :party: :party:

:nono: NOT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP CHASING AFTER ME :wiggle: glad that we re on the same forums. I find this cool than the other forums we have found.

Umm..welcome to AD -- I have a question for you, what is the purpose behind the poll you've set up in here? You didn't explain what it is all about. :confused:

And Bookwormet, I registered here in September while you registered here this month so I was here first. Therefore you are the one chasing after me!! :|

:lol: Well, at least we re on the same forums! Waterrats, I apolgoize for the silly polls, they said they requires two opitions and other things so I was struggling with the introductions thing so I figured if I had to get past those stuff, I d get into introduction but... mind the polls please, heh. Butterflygal likes to mock me at all times, just mind her :lol:

Last edited:
Bookwormet said:
:lol: Well, at least we re on the same forums! Waterrats, I apolgoize for the silly polls, they said they requires two opitions and other things so I was struggling with the introductions thing so I figured if I had to get past those stuff, I d get into introduction but... mind the polls please, heh. Butterflygal likes to mock me at all times, just mind her :lol:

:lol: That's OK -- that's why I didn't go too hard on you about the polls, only asked a question about it and waiting for you to reply, heh. ;)

Back