how you make omelet?

The*Empress

Reaction score
Do you add ham, cheese or chives?

Onion?

Cayenne pepper?

Buttermilk?

Broccoli? :thumb:

I LOVE DENVER OMLETTE! (Green Pepper, Ham, Oninions and Cheese) Also Denver Skillet! Those are my favorites!!!!

Western OMLETTE!!!!!!
Means ANY VEGGIES addy topping..
*simmer down* for 5 minz.. then fold it...
*simmer down* til 5 minz.... THERE'S GO...

*Globbing eat whole*
*yummy*

((BURP))..

Sorry!

EVERYTHING! :mrgreen:

I like the Colorado Omelette at IHOP. It has bacon, pork sausage, shredded beef, ham, onions, green peppers and cheddar cheese, or the The Big Steak Omelette, with strips of steak, hash browns, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. You can get either one with steak sauce or salsa (I prefer salsa).

Plus they come with pancakes too.

A really big meal, but I usually don't ever have it for breakfast, just a couple times a year as a late dinner, maybe after Christmas shopping or something like that.

YUMMY!

- AS -

Colorado Omelet got too much pork on it, I'm surprise nobody suing IHOP for health concern.

Steak in omelet? Wow, sound good.

Pork is not a health concern anymore if you pay attention to it's doneness, Miss P. Where ya been? It's "the other white meat" and yummy. Now, as a religious concern for some, that's another topic.

Jalepenos, sharp cheddar, crushed red pepper, mushrooms, black pepper
cayenne,sausage and cream cheese.

When I go to Golden Corral on any sunday for breakfast buffet, the person making omelet ask me what I want, I said "the works please" yum!

Back