how will i reach to married before 30 age? six years left

I am eurasian like mixed race...my grandfather american marries my grandmother filipino and other chinese from my dad side.

you are not a white person so why would a white woman wants to marry you? What if a white Ivy league woman wants to marry only white man?

jiro,

remember i mentioned I was rich and intelligent and work hard and good gentlemen but not lazy or nothing person.

I know...I was wonder will it fun and enjoy if I plan to marry white person who had bunch friends and family but not sure if they like asian as me? it is my thought but you said I am not white, it makes me feel sad but I live here in america.

matajan - you are not a white person so what makes you think a white woman would want to marry you?

I know a few white women that married or dated black men. I have dates a few black men . and I see white women was Asian men . I would married Asian man if we got along really good . Race is not is not an issue for me , I
date guy for what kind of person he is.

I know...I was wonder will it fun and enjoy if I plan to marry white person who had bunch friends and family but not sure if they like asian as me? it is my thought but you said I am not white, it makes me feel sad but I live here in america.

well you said you don't want to marry Asian girl but only white girl so don't you think other woman think same that she wants to marry only white guy?

I know a few white women that married or dated black men. I have dates a few black men . and I see white women was Asian men . I would married Asian man if we got along really good . Race is not is not an issue for me , I

PM'ed you.

well you said you don't want to marry Asian girl but only white girl so don't you think other woman think same that she wants to marry only white guy?

I want to be happy and smile if I marry white but feel sad and bored if I marry asian I don't find any interests.

I want to be happy and smile if I marry white but feel sad and bored if I marry asian I don't find any interests.

how will white woman make you happy?

I dated asian when I was six to nine then stop, I turned into dating white when I was nine until now.

Got 2 years left before I turn 40...just soooo hard to believe how fast time flies.

Because of that, I cherish as much as I can without obsessing over the silly things.
I married at 21 years old and then remarried at 33. In my opinion, getting married in the 30s seems better than in the 20s because of maturity issues. Enjoy your 20s and enjoy getting to know YOU..yes, YOURSELF, not others.

I have 5 years and a couple weeks til I hit 50! :tears:

I can still out run most 20yos though....and I am obese. :)

One of my niece is going to marry an Asian man and my famiy like the guy a lot . My niece is not white and she is not Asian , . You married any one want , I am sure you have seen a lot white couple with Asian daughters in America , so of course you could married a white woman , but you are mistaken if think marrying a white woman will made your marriage easier.
It take work to made a marriage last a long time .and marrying a white woman not mean she will have a bunch of friend and nice big happy family.
White people have the issues too.

Love trust sweet passive listen be there communication

Strong heart and wisdom make love good bed

Support financial stable lots of interesting and fun everything she has in america like british

I dated asian when I was six to nine then stop, I turned into dating white when I was nine until now.

:shock:
:giggle:
:eek3:
:-o

I simply don't know what else to say here ... It ain't often that I'm speechless.

Dude I wasn't allowed to date til I was 15!!! Man after dating that long you should have ALL the answers!

Yup, I'm an equal opportunity dater as well-- and it's not the race that made or broke the relationship it was chemistry (or lack there of) and or 'they' just turned out to be part of a horse that crosses the finish line last!

Somebody Help!!!

I think I just knocked my forehead off my face. I'll never get a date now. :(

Back