how will i reach to married before 30 age? six years left

You're right on Adamsmomma. Look at how many get people divorce all the time. My niece took a long time before she meet her boyfriend . It was hard for my niece to face the facts that men did not want to date her because she has asperger's. And her mother kept telling her that she could married any guy she wanted! My poor niece was so hurt when guys never called her back.
I think this may be common for people that have asperger's to think what in the movies is real as my niece thought the actors on the TV show called 'Friends' where 'really' her friends.

I understand.

I wonder how did your niece when she found someone who had girlfriend?

why many people hurt their feelings when find someone had boyfriend or girlfriend without tell truth?

I hate it.

Matajan, I spoke to my sister , and she gave me some names of web sites her daughter use one web site is called wrongplanet.net , they have a dating site for people that has asperger's and you can chat with people too. The other web site is aane.org , it is in New England but my sister thought they could help witth your dating needs. My niece use made a long list of the things she wanted in a 'perfect man', good looking ,have good job etc. She had to change her list a few times as she realize there is no 'perfect man'.

wrongplanet.net

aane.org

My niece like to use wrongplanet.net to chat with people. I checked it out and it look like a good web site.

Last edited:
I understand.

I wonder how did your niece when she found someone who had girlfriend?

why many people hurt their feelings when find someone had boyfriend or girlfriend without tell truth?

I hate it.

A guy would date my niece one or two times and not call her back as they did not like my niece because she has asperger's. She would meet the guys on line and the guys would think my niece is really cute and smart but when they meet her in person the guys are shocked as if did not know she had asperger's. The guy did not have a girlfriend that my neice knew of , but who know the guys could had been looking for someone to cheat with.

A guy would date my niece one or two times and not call her back as they did not like my niece because she has asperger's. She would meet the guys on line and the guys would think my niece is really cute and smart but when they meet her in person the guys are shocked as if did not know she had asperger's. The guy did not have a girlfriend that my neice knew of , but who know the guys could had been looking for someone to cheat with.

okay.

i had bad experienced with someone back in 2004, dated college prep girl who not telll me she has boyfriend until find out at prom.

Can you answer my question?

and any advice on me? i still pray if someone has no bf if met in person

okay...what is about emails or ims or texts for me? is true?

do you think i should blunt with hearing girl from other college because she never email me back after weeks? like you know I am smart i am not stupid what I think cuz u not answer back ever, is it right?

do you think i should blunt with hearing girl from other college because she never email me back after weeks? like you know I am smart i am not stupid what I think cuz u not answer back ever, is it right?

describe HOW LONG week (s) ?

respond my post

U know..I wish I had 6 years left until I turn 30...aaahh..the good old days of being in my 20s.

okay.

i had bad experienced with someone back in 2004, dated college prep girl who not telll me she has boyfriend until find out at prom.

Can you answer my question?

and any advice on me? i still pray if someone has no bf if met in person

I really think you should try this forum wrongplanet.net is is for people that have asperger's and people will be able to give you better answers. My niece like this forum. People can be mean and like to hurt other people feeling, it made them feel BIGGER and they really are a little person. I do not know you and have no idea what is happen on your dates. Maybe you could try to go out to eat with a woman and have a family memeber sit at another table and they could tell you later on if you are doing any thing to turn a woman off. MY niece did things that turn men off. I really wish I had the perfect answer for you but I do not . I can only go by what niece when through and no two people are the same.

U know..I wish I had 6 years left until I turn 30...aaahh..the good old days of being in my 20s.

Me too! I would have to turn the clock back a bit! My niece did not get a boyfriend until she was 31 years old. It took her that long to meet the guy she is now dating.

oh, okay...aaahhh

Got 2 years left before I turn 40...just soooo hard to believe how fast time flies.

Because of that, I cherish as much as I can without obsessing over the silly things.
I married at 21 years old and then remarried at 33. In my opinion, getting married in the 30s seems better than in the 20s because of maturity issues. Enjoy your 20s and enjoy getting to know YOU..yes, YOURSELF, not others.

matajan - you are not a white person so what makes you think a white woman would want to marry you?

I am eurasian like mixed race...my grandfather american marries my grandmother filipino and other chinese from my dad side.

Back