How to solve courtroom injustice?

Hey Byrdie..was the bar exam hard? I would love to be a lawyer someday...law school scares me! :giggle:

Have you ever had a case that involved in spousal abuse? if so, how did you handle that case? :curious:

Each case had an accusation of spousal abuse.

The worse divorce cases are the ones that involves children.

Each case had an accusation of spousal abuse.

The worse divorce cases are the ones that involves children.

This doesn't tell me much, my next question did you hide the pictures or evidences from the judge by trying to go after the husband for more spoual support $ ?

Ohio State Unviersity -School of Law and Capital School of Law, Columbus, OH.

If you say you graduated from OSU then you should know the Ohio laws.

Another thing I've noticed is everytime we asked you a question, you would run away from it, how come? :confused:

Brydie I dont come out and ask people for help on THIS forum. This forum is my home, I dont take advantage of people on this forum by asking for free services. That is why I have not asked, nor will I.

I posted my son's story to bring awareness to the injustices done every single day. If they offer advice or encouragement then I accept that as it is freely given.

I know not everyone is gonna buy my *innocent* story. And that is acceptable. I know my son wasnt an angel, no child is. I know my son has done a lot of things that he shouldnt have done.

But, it is pretty bad when the father of the boy that accused my son, doesnt even believe it happened. But the problem is he cant prove it didnt.

I dont want to just have people feel sorry for my son, he is surviving the ordeal and so am I. I want people to realize that our justice system is seriously flawed and maybe then we can wake up and find answers and fix it.

If you look underneath my avatar, you will see where I live.

I started out as a trial lawyer and ended up going to Divorce court.

I am now semi-retired from lawyering as I am spending more of my time to my business. Occasionally I will assist mostly with end of life legalities.

Your story just keeps changing.

In post #78 you said you were "semi-retired from lawyering". So are you retired or semi-retired? Which is it. And all the attorneys I know would have said they were retired from the legal profession, not "lawyering". I don't think I've ever heard anyone in the profession refer to it that way. Hmmm......
And you still haven't answered my question....did you receive your JD from Ohio State or from Capital? You can't have gotten it from both.

If you say you graduated from OSU then you should know the Ohio laws.

Another thing I've noticed is everytime we asked you a question, you would run away from it, how come? :confused:

I did. I don't live in Ohio anymore. I took the Washington State bar exam and passed. The only "lawyering" I do now is for end of life matters.

Brydie I dont come out and ask people for help on THIS forum. This forum is my home, I dont take advantage of people on this forum by asking for free services. That is why I have not asked, nor will I.

I posted my son's story to bring awareness to the injustices done every single day. If they offer advice or encouragement then I accept that as it is freely given.

I know not everyone is gonna buy my *innocent* story. And that is acceptable. I know my son wasnt an angel, no child is. I know my son has done a lot of things that he shouldnt have done.

But, it is pretty bad when the father of the boy that accused my son, doesnt even believe it happened. But the problem is he cant prove it didnt.

I dont want to just have people feel sorry for my son, he is surviving the ordeal and so am I. I want people to realize that our justice system is seriously flawed and maybe then we can wake up and find answers and fix it.

Do you think your son appreciates his story being told on-line? Did you ask him if it was okay?

In post #78 you said you were "semi-retired from lawyering". So are you retired or semi-retired? Which is it. And all the attorneys I know would have said they were retired from the legal profession, not "lawyering". I don't think I've ever heard anyone in the profession refer to it that way. Hmmm......
And you still haven't answered my question....did you receive your JD from Ohio State or from Capital? You can't have gotten it from both.

See the below post.

I graduated from OSU and Capital. One can get a law degree from OSU and specialize law degree from Capital. Didn't they teach you that? Guess not.

Back