how to raise up Domain name in Google and Yahoo's search engine?

islbook

Reaction score
Is there any good tips you know about to get domains raised in google, yahoo, rest of search engine?

Some magazines, books and people said to get own dedicated server, dedicated ip address, pay a sponsor, or SEO (Search engine optimization) or others you might know?

Which one is suitable for a good website without dedicated server?

May someone give advices about it?

<a href="http://www.islbook.com/members/">ISLbook.com</a>

QUOTE=islbook;912847]Is there any good tips you know about to get domains raised in google, yahoo, rest of search engine?

Some magazines, books and people said to get own dedicated server, dedicated ip address, pay a sponsor, or SEO (Search engine optimization) or others you might know?

<a href="http://www.islbook.com/members/">ISLbook.com</a>[/QUOTE]

Huh!? :-o:confused::dunno:[

I knew nuthing about it. Anyone???

Catty

research "page rank" this is what makes your website tick. PAge rank (PR) is an index from 0 to 10 that shows much traffic your site gets and how popular it is. Sites like yahoo, ebay, google, have a PR of 10... the average site may have a 2 or 3. It can take a LONG time to build your PR up. One of my sites has a PR of 5, this took 2 years to reach, and we get 50,000 unique hits daily.

PR makes the internet tick... How it works? Well .... you need links. Lots of them. and traffic. The more links, the higher your PR. Most of how it works is in the first link. your site needs to be popular, and have link backs from other sites. your site will also get an auto PR equal to one less than the highest ranking page that links to you. However, lets face it, Google isn't going to give you a link! :) Also, places like ebay forbid you to put links on their site for this reason...

The more traffic, the higher your "alexa" rank.

ALLDEAF.com Stats: Alldeaf.com has a traffic rank of: 216,362

My site has a traffic rank of: 45,955 <- but again, we're talking heavy traffic. My company website, only has a PR of like 2, and ranks in around 1,000,000

Hope this helps a bit

Is there any good tips you know about to get domains raised in google, yahoo, rest of search engine?

::Welcome to ISLbook International Sign Language Social Networking

Is your URL already registered in the Google Database, no?

Is your URL already registered in the Google Database, no?

you don't register in the google database..... it finds you, they have what are called "spiders" and bots, that seek out your site they "Crawl" your site checking out the content, and actually compares it to other content it finds, to ensure it is original. Too many people try and make a web site, and just steal their information elsewhere..

for example, if I wanted to make a website about Chevrolet trucks.... I coudl registers allaboutchevytrucks.com and then go to chevy and copy and paste all their info about trucks into a website.. by stealing their stuff word for word, the google intelligent spiders "notice" this theft, and do not increase page rank, in fact, can actually give you a negatvie PR. (trust me, I tried LOL ) in order to be successful, and make any more frmo adsense you need to haev a unique site, and original material..

Generally forums to not generate much revenue...however private sponsors can help pay the bills. Adsense usually, does not quite cover the costs... My server started at $150 a month..... and now uses 2 servers (one is devoted just to the database) and costs over $1200 a month with the bandwidth we need.

Back