How to do screen snapshots on computer

sonocativo

Reaction score
I forgot how to do it using the prt sc button.... can someone tell me how to do it again, I forgot who it was that told me last time. Thanks.

When you've got the page up that you want to copy press the PrtSc button at the top right of the keyboard(on my laptop thats where it is anyways) then open paint and then the edit menu at top then click paste it should bring the pic up in the window.

When you've got the page up that you want to copy press the PrtSc button at the top right of the keyboard(on my laptop thats where it is anyways) then open paint and then the edit menu at top then click paste it should bring the pic up in the window.

ok, I figured it out, as I forgot the ctrl + V... its all good now... Thanks everyone and I will definately save this info this time.

Hey, I'd like to give you a suggestion if you don't mind.

If you're in hurry and you have to upload a screenshot and show it to somebody INSTANTLY, Gyaro is your friend.

https://gyazo.com/

As soon as you click its icon and hold Right mouse to make a rectangle "marquee," it automatically upload the screenshot and it pops a browser up to show the screenshot on the Gyaro website now. That's it. Completely free, of course.

Back