How to Delete Posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levonian

Reaction score
I’ve tried to delete some of my old posts because they contain outdated or redundant information, and I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: delete_thread() in /home/alldeaf/public_html/editpost.php on line 727

Also, what is a reasonable limit on posting graphic attachments? 10 a month? 20? 30? Or does it even matter?

I don't know if there's a limit but it would be better if you were to link them to their source if it was from the web instead of saving it and uploading it in AllDeaf. If you do it that way, it will save more memory.

VamPyroX said:
I don't know if there's a limit but it would be better if you were to link them to their source if it was from the web instead of saving it and uploading it in AllDeaf. If you do it that way, it will save more memory.

Umm...OK, what about the other question Levi had -- regarding deleting old posts of his? I'm also curious on how to do that as well, in case I should need that. ;)

WaterRats13 said:
Umm...OK, what about the other question Levi had -- regarding deleting old posts of his? I'm also curious on how to do that as well, in case I should need that. ;)
I don't know if you can physically delete your own posts, but I'm sure you can make them not visible. Only the moderators would know that they were deleted and can physically delete them on his/her own.

WaterRats13 said:

It suddenly started working for some reason. I accidentally posted a reply in a thread which was intended for another thread. So I tried to delete it, although I didn’t think it would work. Much to my surprise though, it did work. The entire post just vanished like it should. I’m going to try to delete an old thread now and see if that works too.

Edit: Yep, it worked. I deleted the first post in the thread and the entire thread disappeared.

Last edited:
Okay... problem solved.

Mod Note:

Thread closed. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back