How many haven't had their body blown up on purpose yet?

Think.Wind

Reaction score
When a baby is born with a body that can't hear, this is a sign that body does not want to receive. It will receive if you don't plug your ears even though you can't hear or see what will effect the inside of your body before accumulated build-up uses the ears to come back out the same way that all of this goes in. This is the same thing as garbage in/garbage out. The medical community avoids at all costs and on purpose concerning plugging ears for all deaf babies that are born. Instead, hearing loss with hearing aid technology is ADDED to body for those that they decide without considering WIND PRESSURE variables or anything that is mixed with wind that you can't see. Having this added to the body will only cause the body to explode faster since the body is now being effected by what can be heard along with already still being effected by what can't be heard. Since the medical community avoids considering wind pressure on purpose for all deaf bodies, this is the same thing as not listening to anything that a deaf body has to say since the medical community has already decided to not consider anything on purpose for deaf bodies. The medical community will also not consider an inner ear fluid leak that every deaf body can be born with in addition to the normal hearing level that came with the body. Since our bodies are made mostly of fluid, adding principles belonging to electricity because of battery-powered operation does not fair well with something that is already an excellent conductor concerning these principles meaning our bodies. Since the eye muscle is attached to the ear structure, you will have involuntary eye movement or vertigo based on ear movement when receiving lightning rod effects or pressure coming from the environment unless you take the lightning rods off from the body and start plugging your ears to stop receiving everything that the medical community wants your body to receive. All of this is nothing but ingredients concerning how to kill a body on purpose. Medicines do not help unless you deal with the source of the problem rather than alleviate symptoms and that is exactly what the medical community does so it doesn't have to deal with the source of the problem because it doesn't want anyone to know how and why nothing is considered for a deaf body on purpose for the entire life of the body. You will have to go over your doctor's head and TELL him or her what to do versus listening to them try to divert your attention away from what they don't want you to know. I've already scolded the hearing aid technology industry by letting it know that it will fall unless it starts considering WIND. There is a HIGH chance that it will not listen to anything that this deaf body says since this deaf body already knows how and why it is already not listening. Since this industry does not consider WIND, it will not tell anyone that can't hear to plug their ears because it wants to make us more sick so we can all depend on their every word for our life. This deaf body did not appreciate being expended on purpose and spending time removing expense since it does not want to loose eyesight based on something body never had. I don't need to claim knowing all that the medical community knows but doesn't do to know better than to listen to what any doctor has to say about anything since they aren't considering anything on purpose for all deaf bodies except to lead all of us to a shorter life.

I choose WHERE, HOW, WHEN, and WHAT to receive versus what another wants body to receive while this begins simply with plugging the ears since I know how there is more coming from the wind that body can't process than there is when ears are plugged. Why would anyone listen to another tell them how to receive so they could learn to talk to another that isn't going to listen to anything that they have to say? This body was led to deleting hearing loss from body that it never had since body was simply born with own hearing level before being made to deviate from this based on an imagined primary condition coming from another that wanted body to receive based on their definition for life. It is easier to depend on their every word when you are a baby that doesn't have a choice concerning treatment. This all isn't anything but the ignorance leading the blind before the blind leads the blind before all of this is filtered to a deaf baby that doesn't have any choice but to be led based on this. The wind speaks for itself stronger than this lead.

Ooooohhhhhhkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy. Catch ya later....

I'm impressed, Tousi.......I couldn't think of an apporpriate response at all.:giggle:

:confused:

With "wind pressure" do you mean air pressure/atmospheric pressure? Everywhere with atmosphere has atmospheric pressure because gas (nitrogen, oxygen etc) has mass. But if you are indoors, there is no wind - just atmospheric pressure, for deaf, HoH, and hearing the same.

The body doesn't have lightening rods. Many cells work on electrochemical gradients but bodies are bad conductors. If you have electricity, the spark wants to go to metal more than a body.

If you mean people should have the power to make decisions about their own bodies, I agree but I don't understand your point really. Sorry. :)

:eek3: I am totally lost.

sounds like a cross between feng shui and really strange (eg breatharian) new age babble.

Umm.. what does your family thinks about this?

When a baby is born with a body that can't hear, this is a sign that body does not want to receive. It will receive if you don't plug your ears even though you can't hear or see what will effect the inside of your body before accumulated build-up uses the ears to come back out the same way that all of this goes in. This is the same thing as garbage in/garbage out. The medical community avoids at all costs and on purpose concerning plugging ears for all deaf babies that are born. Instead, hearing loss with hearing aid technology is ADDED to body for those that they decide without considering WIND PRESSURE variables or anything that is mixed with wind that you can't see. Having this added to the body will only cause the body to explode faster since the body is now being effected by what can be heard along with already still being effected by what can't be heard. Since the medical community avoids considering wind pressure on purpose for all deaf bodies, this is the same thing as not listening to anything that a deaf body has to say since the medical community has already decided to not consider anything on purpose for deaf bodies. The medical community will also not consider an inner ear fluid leak that every deaf body can be born with in addition to the normal hearing level that came with the body. Since our bodies are made mostly of fluid, adding principles belonging to electricity because of battery-powered operation does not fair well with something that is already an excellent conductor concerning these principles meaning our bodies. Since the eye muscle is attached to the ear structure, you will have involuntary eye movement or vertigo based on ear movement when receiving lightning rod effects or pressure coming from the environment unless you take the lightning rods off from the body and start plugging your ears to stop receiving everything that the medical community wants your body to receive. All of this is nothing but ingredients concerning how to kill a body on purpose. Medicines do not help unless you deal with the source of the problem rather than alleviate symptoms and that is exactly what the medical community does so it doesn't have to deal with the source of the problem because it doesn't want anyone to know how and why nothing is considered for a deaf body on purpose for the entire life of the body. You will have to go over your doctor's head and TELL him or her what to do versus listening to them try to divert your attention away from what they don't want you to know. I've already scolded the hearing aid technology industry by letting it know that it will fall unless it starts considering WIND. There is a HIGH chance that it will not listen to anything that this deaf body says since this deaf body already knows how and why it is already not listening. Since this industry does not consider WIND, it will not tell anyone that can't hear to plug their ears because it wants to make us more sick so we can all depend on their every word for our life. This deaf body did not appreciate being expended on purpose and spending time removing expense since it does not want to loose eyesight based on something body never had. I don't need to claim knowing all that the medical community knows but doesn't do to know better than to listen to what any doctor has to say about anything since they aren't considering anything on purpose for all deaf bodies except to lead all of us to a shorter life.

I choose WHERE, HOW, WHEN, and WHAT to receive versus what another wants body to receive while this begins simply with plugging the ears since I know how there is more coming from the wind that body can't process than there is when ears are plugged. Why would anyone listen to another tell them how to receive so they could learn to talk to another that isn't going to listen to anything that they have to say? This body was led to deleting hearing loss from body that it never had since body was simply born with own hearing level before being made to deviate from this based on an imagined primary condition coming from another that wanted body to receive based on their definition for life. It is easier to depend on their every word when you are a baby that doesn't have a choice concerning treatment. This all isn't anything but the ignorance leading the blind before the blind leads the blind before all of this is filtered to a deaf baby that doesn't have any choice but to be led based on this. The wind speaks for itself stronger than this lead.

Care to speak in English for me ? Some of us don't understand what you are talkin' about. Well, I don't, too either. :)

Back