How many do you have sibling

:angel: I have 1 sister, she is younger, she just turned 50. I am the oldest 54. I think that was enough for my poor parent's. We were a handful when we were younger! :lol:

only a half sister.. still considered as my sister because i raised with her for 10 yrs... damn almost say 11 cos she will be 11 by july.. :roll: wished i had a brother... my mom refused to making another.. lol, she is old enough to make another, unfortunately she got her tube tied.. :giggle:

I have one deaf sister...she's the younger one. :)

My boyfriend has one sister - he's deaf but sister's hearing.

I am only child!! But my mother did had miscarriaged in 1946 then I was born in 1947 when she was 30 yrs. old..that was it for my mother bec she found out that I am deaf when I was about 2 years old. Then the family doctor suggested her to send me to Lexington School for the Deaf in NYC! And now I have 4 children!!! 2 of then are married and the third will get married in july 3rd, 2005!...Last son not have girlfriend...he is partying guy! (only 22 yrs old.!) :roll:

I notice this ... Most of you have one brother or a sister.. Whats more I have over 17 nephews and neices and also *** I think **** I have about 8 Great-nephews and Neices.. I, myself a grandma! all this family is deaf but for other I have only 2 deaf neices that all. I don't think we will have any more deaf family.

Hi, I have 1 brother and 1 sister. They both older than me. My sister was divorced and no kids, my brother is married and have a son. My nephew will be 1 year old in August. They all are hearings.

Back