How many children/child do you have?

Mommyof3

Reaction score
How many child/children do you have? Not matter for married couple, single father/mom or parents as g/f and b/f.
It is up to you want to put on names of children, ages, and b-day or simply put private your own as say "2 children". Up to u!

I have 2 children girl 4 yrs old and boy 2 yrs old and will have little one on the way from 5 more months.

:)

I have 2 girls.

Margaret Rose is 9 years old.
Caroline is 8 years old.

Yup, they are 13 months apart.
Yup, Im crazy to have two kids in such close age but it is much easier these days now that they are not in diapers or toddlers :)

Mother of three Monsters!!!

Girl - 14 yrs
Girl - 13 yrs
Girl - 10 yrs

First two daughters are 13 months apart too!!

Last edited:
I have four daughters and a son. Actually, two biological and three step children but I call all of them my children as I love each of them equally.

Daughters 21, 19, 8, 5 and son 4.

Meg said:
I have 2 girls.

Margaret Rose is 9 years old.
Caroline is 8 years old.

Yup, they are 13 months apart.
Yup, Im crazy to have two kids in such close age but it is much easier these days now that they are not in diapers or toddlers :)

Ur not crazy, lol. My brother in law and his wife have two boys 2 years old, both are 9 months apart. They adopted first one then got pregnant 3 weeks later.

Last edited:
My kids are grown up and they are still my babies. They are 21 and 18. I miss them when they were little kids.

3 beautiful children of mine are

Kayla : 11 years old girl
Sean : 7 1/2 years old boy
Everett : 10 months old this Saturday (November 13th)

Wendy

i wish have children... but im dont married yet i cant find right guys!! :cry:

I´m proud mother of 2 handsome boys.

Danny - 11 years old
Alan - 8 years old

jai said:
i wish have children... but im dont married yet i cant find right guys!! :cry:

you can have my kids

Back