How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop scaring me ok , I'd cancel flights to Tampa

According to radar, more rain is forecast, although it looks to be scattered rain showers here and there and the chance of an occasional nut kick. :evil:
creepynutkick.gif

Good luck with the nutkick part. I got plans today. :D

Who said anything about safe? ;)

Grummer, I'm her sister. Crazy as we are, we're friendly really. :)

Friendly??? Who ya think you foolin sista?!?! I'm onto your game girly!!! :laugh2:

It is HOT outside and I did yard work, but my feet got stung by stupid fire ants.

NYC might get floods, but I wouldn't know that, though. What I do know is that the Des Plaines River has caused tens of milions of dollars in damages the last few years. Last year was one of the worst I had ever seen since moving to Chicago 9 years ago. Heck, even Albany Park got slammed, which itself is a rarity. The area is notorious for causing floods that require flood insurance to live near there, and I'll be honest-- I'm not too fond of a flood-prone area. There's several streets here in Chicago that gets flooded pretty quickly if it rains heavily. Lake Shore Drive is one of them. Several portions of expressways also get flooded, and have to be closed. It makes travel a headache when that happens.

Midwest is more prone to flooding - remember 1993 flood and 2008 flood.

How do you two live in the same house and not keep in touch as much as you two don't? :laugh2:

Don't trust Jess Grummer, she'll lure you in and then BAM! She'll pounce and attack! Naww, she's a sweet girl... really! When she wants to be. :) ;)

Friendly??? Who ya think you foolin sista?!?! I'm onto your game girly!!! :laugh2:

I think they look like two friendly sweet innocent peas in a pod... :D Innocent as a little Mew... harmless as a kitten! I think you're mistaken sir! ;)

Expecting rain that's going to be heavy. I have to decide what to do with my hairdo mmm. Yes it feels humidity as well

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

After yesterday's 86, I'm looking forward to much more comfortable temps today, as it's supposed to be about 65 today. It was just too humid yesterday to do a lot. Right now it's 58 degrees, and I have got plans today.

PAH, RAINY HUMIDITY and CLOUDY. :D in late 60s. i cant complain!! Well i do mind about my frizzy hair. :D

PAH, RAINY HUMIDITY and CLOUDY. :D in late 60s. i cant complain!! Well i do mind about my frizzy hair. :D
All of the above came from here. :P We had a big thunderstorm with heavy rain, and yesterday was nearly 90.

crap, low humidity (nice), not freezing, cool to cold, Wet and was windy now calm....just a mild warmest winter day....very cloudy dark......not too wet and not too windy its tolerable
all in all, its crap just winter that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back