How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the upper 70's BUT severe thunderstorm warnings until 11 pm tonight for us and possibly longer.

23 and a beautiful day. Sunset is starting, and that reminds me-- photo shoot time..

We have 10 inches of snow on the ground and there will be another 10 inches of snow tomorrow. :mad2:

Canceled our severe storm warnings as it moved too far North of us.

Pax is here...arrived 2 hours earlier than predicted.

I'm still waiting ... Radar makes it look like it's here but I can't see anything yet though I don't hav a great view from where I'm sitting.
Got up and looked outside for a better view, and it's snowing. Just light stuff that was blowing around more than sticking which is why I couldn't see it earlier.
Time to crawl into my warm bed and wake up tomorrow to lots if snow.

Last edited:
I love watching big storms. My daughter in Ireland got a little snow yesterday. Today she says there are winds up to 100mph. Super exciting for her since our weather in CA is pretty calm most of the time.

I love watching big storms. My daughter in Ireland got a little snow yesterday. Today she says there are winds up to 100mph. Super exciting for her since our weather in CA is pretty calm most of the time.

I have a few friends who live in England and they are saying the same on their FB. what's up with 100 mph winds? Holy moly!

I have a few friends who live in England and they are saying the same on their FB. what's up with 100 mph winds? Holy moly!

I know crazy right? I keep telling her to anchor down with something heavy. I can't imagine winds like that. She showed me a picture of her weather alert saying *****Caution Gail Force Winds^^^100MPH***

I got 4 inches of snow - OH WOW!!!!

snow blizzard awful :aw: it is cold mostly weather

Rainy, rainy, rainy and more rain! We had some thunder earlier which was nice... Made me want to sleep.... but NoOoOOoooo I had to be at work! :roll: Maybe the thunder will come back tonight. :D

3 hours ago, this was all black pavement road and now, look at this. Front of my house in Baltimore at 11:45 PM

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 16
Getting rain/sleet now. We got 2-3 inches of snow yesterday and temperatures are staying low, so roads are crappy. Really hope my neighbor plows the road; their farm is on both sides of me and they used to do it.

My friend from long island texted me this early am and informed me that her kids school is closed. Her kids are sleeping peacefully and she said that she needs to go back to sleep. :mad2:

why? we do not have snow here at all!! its just 15 degrees and cloudy!

beautiful weather out. drove my bro to work cuz he's on essential team. my friend just borrowed my truck. and i'm just here on my sofa, dozing, reading live transcript of my Secretariat conference call.

beautiful weather out. drove my bro to work cuz he's on essential team. my friend just borrowed my truck. and i'm just here on my sofa, dozing, reading live transcript of my Secretariat conference call.

Should I borrow your truck and zoom to somewhere? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back