How is your weather today part II

We have freezing rain and are under a winter weather advisory.

Good luck to you folks in that horrible weather area. Have seen on tv recently the ice storm damage in various places, bad,bad,bad! :ugh:

I think it getting to be time to bring the birdbaths in b/c the water been
freezing up over night . I don't want a bird to get stuck in some ice.

Good luck to you folks in that horrible weather area. Have seen on tv recently the ice storm damage in various places, bad,bad,bad! :ugh:

And I get upset at some of the people that have to be rescued! They drive into things that it just doesn't make sense to try to get through be it water, ice or whatever.

Got most bizarre sky it yellow with flicks of orange I never seen sky like this before.. they say red sky in the morning shepherd warning and forcast say storms but that in Scotland,so I find out later

Got most bizarre sky it yellow with flicks of orange I never seen sky like this before.. they say red sky in the morning shepherd warning and forcast say storms but that in Scotland,so I find out later

The saying I heard/use is: "Red sky in morning, sailor take warning. Red Sky at night, sailor's delight."

Here' some info at that.
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/grad/about/redsky/

Amazing for December in the Midwest - 44 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny!
No snow

No snow

It was that warm here too and it could be in the 50's Sunday & Monday could reach to 60's which is not normal weather for New England in Dec.
I bet the animals that hibernate will be confused about this .

We got our first skift of snow for the season. Well,,, I guess it's time to start Christmas shopping :o

No snow

Same here. Yesterday's temp was about the same, but it RAINED all day. So this morning it was slick as it froze overnight.

Finally ! We got some rain and snow caps on the mountains

Awesome! Did the beach trip and possibly next week if weather permits me to go and plus , cruise .

Apparently the mildis December weather today since weather for casting

Getting more rain!!!! Three storms on the way, should rain through Monday. Looks like a wet Christmas too.

Getting more rain!!!! Three storms on the way, should rain through Monday. Looks like a wet Christmas too.

Same here, we're getting rain too we do need some I just hope it won't ice up over night . The weather been so crazy here anything could happen over night !

Weird , mornings are colder than afternoon . The evenings get cold and we get sunshine . I heard rain is coming down this weekend . Crazy weather here

It's been raining hard for the last six hours. More on the way.

Back