How is this for irony...

I see a lot of whites are really against President Obama. Just because he was different from all of the whites and don't want him to run the government. They would prefer mostly white men running for President like all the past presidents. The whites are the most hateful and discrimination people against any one who are different. If the woman want to be president no matter what color she is or what religion she has or where she came from, you would still find a way to discriminate her. There has been no respectful toward anyone who is different from you. Gawd, it is the media that are brainwashing you all. Damn, it need to be stop. I don't like any of this comments or any talk like that, including what you said in Rodney King thread. You all are way out of line. :mad:
I'm sorry but by grouping all people of one "race" into stereotyped characteristics is also racist. "The" whites are not a single mob of people who all think and act alike.

I'm a "white" person, and I would have no problem voting for a conservative black or female (or black female) President. I've voted for black and females politicians of my state.

I didn't vote for or like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter when they were in the presidential office, and they were white males.

There is no race that is more "hateful" than another. There are good and bad people in every racial and ethnic group.

Reimbursing people for missed work to get IDs LOL bahhhhhhh!!!!!! ID's are cheap and useful and necessary. Seems to me they have no trouble buying booze & cigarettes and getting tattoos! These same people usually drive cars and have cell phones too....
They don't all have jobs to miss. Many of those who do have jobs probably already have picture ID's or driver's licenses.

They don't all have jobs to miss. Many of those who do have jobs probably already have picture ID's or driver's licenses.

What about renew the ID? You have to miss the work to renew the ID.

What about renew the ID? You have to miss the work to renew the ID.
Not if you renew by mail. Also, some DMV branches are open on Saturdays. Not everyone needing the ID card has a job. Not everyone works a M-F, 9-5, schedule.

Not if you renew by mail. Also, some DMV branches are open on Saturdays. Not everyone needing the ID card has a job. Not everyone works a M-F, 9-5, schedule.

What is alternative for people who don't have photo ID to vote?

If they don't have photo ID on polling day so what is alternative?

Not all people aware of law changes.
They are allowed to cast a paper disputed ballot, and it will be processed by the election officials.

So far, this problem hasn't occurred in our elections.

They are allowed to cast a paper disputed ballot, and it will be processed by the election officials.

So far, this problem hasn't occurred in our elections.

Oh I see, I believe that deny someone to vote for not have photo ID is wrong.

In our state, new photo ID law says anyone don't have photo ID so poll workers will have to ask questions before they can vote, that's one alternative.

Perhaps you should read more carefully. Obama's staff admitted they were checking IDs.

Also the "Latino vote" comment wasn't based on illegals voting (although some do) it was based on Legal sympathizers

Yeah, I saw that one. Utterly self-serving and hypocritical.

I like this passage:

I thought you would be elated about this. what happened? :dunno2:

No, YOU are way out of line. My criticism of Obama has nothing to do with race and the suggestion of such is disgusting. I will gladly vote for anyone who is capable of doing the job regardless of skin color or gender. As for women, we did nominate Sarah Palin for VP....Many wanted her to run for president this year so that is proof right there that you are wrong.

The bold.....That IS a racist statement

perhaps... this is a case of presentation problem.

Back