How I can pull girl's self-esteem up?

Reaction score
Hello.

I got problem. I like this girl that I met through Xanga.com. We had lots in common. We likes genealogy, NASCAR, bowling, dancing and etc. I really like her lots. She's pretty honest and nice but problem is that she had no self-esteem about herself. She seems afraid that she would not satisfy me and she also seems afraid that I would reject her. But she's very sweet girl. No way I could reject her. She's very beautiful with blond hair and blue eyes. Do you have any idea how I could help her to pull her self-esteem?

my suggestion is that you could go and see her then explain to her how you feel.

The heat from a fireplace could be very heartwarming even if you see the wood popping chips into the living room. When that happens it makes sensible decision to put the fire out and start it again with different wood. Putting the fire out will make a scene but that happens. It'd be a wise move to break your relations with this low self esteem girl you met.

If you dont, the flying wood chips is going to burn your place down pretty much like the girl's low self esteem will pull your self esteem down with her.

Best thing to do is find another woman.

This suggestion comes from my own experience.

Richard

Each person is responsible for her or his own self esteem. We cannot help anyone unless that person is willing to change. If we help, we will drown along with that person.

I usually steer away from men with low self esteem because no matter how loving, caring, patient or trying I get, he will still think he is no good and create chaos.

Who wants to be on a sinking boat? :ugh:

Meg said:
Each person is responsible for her or his own self esteem. We cannot help anyone unless that person is willing to change. If we help, we will drown along with that person.

I usually steer away from men with low self esteem because no matter how loving, caring, patient or trying I get, he will still think he is no good and create chaos.

Who wants to be on a sinking boat? :ugh:

:gpost: Well Said Meggie! :thumb:

She may suffer from Depression, that's actually pretty a serious illness or you can alway make a fool of yourself to cheer her up.

This thread is 7 months old... just wondering how things going with you and the girl?

LOL and this is ANOTHER six months passed !

I wonder whats happening ugh...

Likewise here. :lol: Umm, I would suggest that you ( Rusty ) bring some flowers to her to show enough that she's beautiful as the flowers. Love can change things for a better. :)

CyberRed said:
Likewise here. :lol: Umm, I would suggest that you ( Rusty ) bring some flowers to her to show enough that she's beautiful as the flowers. Love can change things for a better. :)

I know him personally, he has a girlfriend ;)

RebelGirl said:
same girl?

if this is all over with.. maybe this thread should be closed?

different lady :D

It is up to Rusty if he wants this thread closed.

Back