How do you guys like your ice cream?

mistercristofer

Reaction score
I like it vanilla in a glass of root beer! :) How about you?

I would eat any flavored ice creams!!!

most of times, mint cc or vanilla at home.

I like pineapple sauces on ice cream a lot! well i havent had pineapple sauces for a long time. oh well .

I like chocolate, mint choc chip, strawberry, vanilla, buttersotch, raspberry ripple.

Sometimes if I want chocolate icecream but there aren't any at home, only vanilla so I use vanilla icecream and put in chocolate powder (usually cadbury hot chocolate powder) and small drip of milk to make it easier to mix vanilla icecream with chocolate powder.

You can use much more milk and instead of bowl use glass or cup to make icecream milkshake. Can use other flavoured powder like bananna, strawberry, etc.

2 of my firends tried this, one liked it and one didn't.

Depend on my mood and what is in my freezer....

If I go out, depend too...other day I had root beer float for only 99 cents! Could not beat that price and it was so hot on that day...so perfect! Most of the time I'll order something in the bowl...I hate cones. YUCK!

Mod note:

Thread's moved from General chat to Lifestyle, health, fitness and food.

I like raspberry sorbet. In summer I like to make fruit flavored ice creams with whatever fruit is on sale, mostly berries, but peach is good too.

I like Baskin Robbins chocolate peanut butter ice cream too.

Dark chocolate ice cream made into a malt, and extra malt, please.

It's very rare to find flavor ice cream called "Cream" without cookie crumbled.

Vanilla with lots of hot fudge on top.

where did you had "cream"? if so, find it there and get a link? I think you made up a name? i know ice creams have many made up names which are true. But yours? :hmm:

Depends on my mood. Mostly I like fruity flavors or something like that. I'm not that crazy about chocolate ice cream products.

I just had one today....

flippedout.jpg

that one is vanilla fudge brownie yummie but high calorie.

I like either vanilla bean or chocolate-mocha fudge.

where did you had "cream"? if so, find it there and get a link? I think you made up a name? i know ice creams have many made up names which are true. But yours? :hmm:

Flavor Listing

Here is one for Maggie Moos. If you scroll down the flavors you can see "Udderly Cream."
It is my husband's favorite which is why I remembered.

Flavor Listing

Here is one for Maggie Moos. If you scroll down the flavors you can see "Udderly Cream."
It is my husband's favorite which is why I remembered.

Thank you for the links. I have never heard the maggiemoos before. I dont know if we have it here. I ll look it up tomorrow. not now. I am tired. lol i do want to try udderly cream!!!

Thank you for the links. I have never heard the maggiemoos before. I dont know if we have it here. I ll look it up tomorrow. not now. I am tired. lol i do want to try udderly cream!!!

Out on the east coast, I think only Vermont. So you may need to try it on a vacation.

It look like if it'a vanille, it's actual milkshaken. It's not easy to find one. I had it once from the location in Denton, TX called Beth Marie's Old Fashioned Ice Cream.

I like to eat ice creams. Yeah that's right..
rtpbt3.jpg

I love cream flavor ice cream , I use to be able to buy it at some ice cream stand. like you said it has cookies crumbs in it now , I like it better without the cookies crumbs. I like my with nothing on it . I am not crazy about the new flavors today , like lobster ice cream , I never tried it . It sound gross!

Back