How do you get rid of stretch marks?

According to the above ad-TriLastin SR stretch marks removed quickly.

Amazing how "relevant" ads pop up in discussions! No wonder Google is getting rich in their "ability" to have ads in these discussions.

Sorry nothing works. I felt so bad all those years in the pharmacy when people would spend so much money to get rid of them.
The best way to prevent stretch marks is to never get them. I'll say I believe all those people on biggest loser who lost 100-200 pounds have stretch marks. Of course they won't show them on tv because they want it all to look so good.
Botts is so right. Get big then small=stretch marks small get big=stretch marks

Stretch marks

After I gave birth...na I'm joking. I've been going to the gym a lot more lately and as a result I've got some stretch marks on the left side of my body, between my pectoral and shoulder. I really want them gone so does anyone know of any creams or other methods not involving surgery which have actually worked?

Thanks.

Sunscreen helps the color of stretch marks. Sun will turn them darker or pinker.
A lot of us moms can relate to this. just a thought!!!

They are pretty much permanent I think. I work out alot and have them on my shoulders and biceps since I was 18. Maybe they go away for some. :dunno:

Interesting. Women get stretch marks from childbirth which don't seem to stay with them. I guess in some cases external help is needed for some.

after all 4 births i would notice a few but with or without creams lotions magic potions it happened the same with me... i get back closer to prepregnancy and they are less noticable. tans help a little but depends on skin tone. anybody find the magic potion that does work feel free to share it with me :)

Nothing gets rid of stretch marks and nothing prevents them except avoiding any fairly rapid body changes. However, once you have them, over time, they will fade significantly. Depending on the size and where they are located, sometimes they will fade to the point of not being readily noticeable unless you look closely.

Nothing gets rid of stretch marks and nothing prevents them except avoiding any fairly rapid body changes. However, once you have them, over time, they will fade significantly. Depending on the size and where they are located, sometimes they will fade to the point of not being readily noticeable unless you look closely.
That's right.

That's what I usually try to tell my friends when they're pregnant. Some of them worry about stretch marks and try to find ways to avoid getting them. I always tell them that it can't be avoided. Sometimes, I'll say... "If you see stretch marks, then you know you carried your baby well!" ;)

The only thing that will really make a difference is Strivectin.

But it is expensive.

Next, supposedly Bio Oil in oil form works fairly well but I can't vouch for it.

Fuzzy

Lol I forgot to subscribe to my own damn thread! The stretch marks aren't on my belly and I don't think they're too big, about an inch and a half in length(Is that big?) I was quite skinny about a year or so and I've been trying to bulk up, put on some mass. Clearly I've gained the mass a bit too quickly, but some people who go to the gym say it just shows I've done "well".Thanks for the replies everyone!

Back