How do you get politicians to pay attention to your issues?

I found a quote that is appropriate for this thread. It is from Anne Frank.
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."

The thing I am concerned about right now are that deaf rights are front and center with the next administration. The other issues have plenty of attention. It seems that lots of folks come to AD with horror stories over education and other things.. These are the issues that the Deaf community needs to rally around. Get their ear now, before the election and let them know that you have concerns... Let them know that you are voters, and don't be specific about the issues yet, but ask for them to arrange to speak to you, or rather your representative.

I posted the addresses to the candidates emails in the thread, "if you want hearies to hear you get involved" Go there to get the addys, and see what you think? This is a prime time to cause real change.

The thing I am concerned about right now are that deaf rights are front and center with the next administration. The other issues have plenty of attention. It seems that lots of folks come to AD with horror stories over education and other things.. These are the issues that the Deaf community needs to rally around. Get their ear now, before the election and let them know that you have concerns... Let them know that you are voters, and don't be specific about the issues yet, but ask for them to arrange to speak to you, or rather your representative.

I posted the addresses to the candidates emails in the thread, "if you want hearies to hear you get involved" Go there to get the addys, and see what you think? This is a prime time to cause real change.

Ok and I will see if I can get coworkers and parents get involved and gather their emails or mail and send them to their offices.

Ok and I will see if I can get coworkers and parents get involved and gather their emails or mail and send them to their offices.

Shel, the thread with the adresses is called "If you want hearies to hear you, get involved" :) GOod to see ya.

Back