How do you feel about Immigrants?

Taylor said:
WOW...I didn't know a contribution to this thread would lead to a Klan rally.

Heath, with all due respect, much of what you are saying is out of ignorance. Come take a walk through my city (and many, many more cities like it around America). I have met people of all races, an socio status. I have met good and bad blacks...and I have met good and bad whites, and bad and good hispanics. Your statements, while you have the right to say them, border on racism at its finest. It is not a matter of mis-understanding you in any way....because your comments are very, very clear. In fact, I don't think they could be any more clear.

You say that blacks go to the back of the bus because that is where they belong....when I ride the bus with friends, the back is usually where we go...and I'm white.

Its one thing to dislike people based on their character, but disliking them strictly based on their race is absurd....of course, I would never get you to think otherwise because you seem to be pretty set in your ways.

It reminds me of an old 'The Jeffersons' episode...George Jefferson had taken a CPR class...and one day a white guy collapses. George Jefferson comes to his aid and saves his life. When told that he was saved by a black man, the white guy responds with "You should have let me die, then".

Oh, and here are some White Sheets for your next even.

I said that one on Jefferson Episode a long time ago. That was funny. I wish I could see Jefferson next door of All in the Family saves the live of Archie....Archie would open his wide eyes and say,"Eeek!, that is disgust....."

Heath, are you postively sure that you are related to Archie?

About the Wash Metro bus, any black individual perfers to sit anywhere in the bus. Some young lads sit back some old people sit front...

Heath.. my husband's cousin have a black husband and my cousin have a black wife and mixed cousins..they are really kewl people!

My wedding planner Heidi is also black.

All races of color skin can be good or bad.. nobody is perfect!!!!

Smh at your comments... :pissed:

One thing Heath you said all black people must same on side and all white people must same on side?? OH PLSSS come on!! it's FAIR for each other not need be Separtent *smh* I m not superise that you are sound like against skin color :whistle: If all white people don't like black people sit same bus which have to DEAL with black people GOD SAKE! also black people will do same thing get DEAL with them unless i get misunderstand so i m not gonna re read again :nana:

Reba said:
Do you mean actual military people? They are all legal, and they are all paid equally, according to their pay scale. Illegal aliens are NOT allowed in the military.

I'm not sure what you mean about "every important business". Can you please clarify?

No, I mean the immigrants are just like the army polices, army doctors/nurses and so forth that get the cheap wages -- that's what I would like to know. :)

The reason I want to know the answer, is because I've noticed some American doctors/nurses/polices who aren't military or army or green beret or navy ..etc., etc. are bein' laid off... thought the Gov't couldn't afford to pay them, but able to afford to pay the military or army or green beret ( etc., etc. ) who are doctors/nurses/police and so forth. The immigrants are doin' the same thing by offerin' the cheap wage for them to be able to afford to pay the immigrants. Am I makin' sense ? Every important business = Gov't's people who worked for the Gov't such as armies, navies, militaries, and so forth.

Teresh said:
...You've contributed things other than hate, racism, homophobia, anti-semitism and blatant stupidity? Or are those positive things in your warped reality?

People don't misunderstand you. They just plain don't like you or agree with your ideas.

I doubt anything you've said on this forum will help anyone avoid dying. You practically call for the death of anyone that is not White, not a Protestant, and not straight.

You are way off point I never called for the death of anybody. Just wait some day you will see what I mean when you avoid somebody you get a bad gut feeling from and chances are he is black and I won't call you a racist because I do know how real life works okay?

Reba said:
Heath, you know that's not true. I always acknowledge and appreciate your positive and informative threads and posts.

Thank you Reba for the positive posts that I have made.

Not at all. I live in "redneck" central, and I know a redneck when I see one. :)

I'm not saying that you are a redneck. But you must know that when you agree with websites that promote racism, people will associate you with those groups.

I don't necessarily agree with these groups but for sure I am fed up with crime and the sad state of what America is today.

If you really are a smart man (and I'm not doubting you), then you should be able to judge people on the basis of their words and behaviors, not their skin color or genetics. You don't want people to judge you on the basis of your deafness, do you? That's a fair expectation, and it works both ways.

I don't judge people by their color of their skin but I do also know the reality on the ground and I am very watchful and always make sure to stay a good and a safe distance away.

Taylor said:
WOW...I didn't know a contribution to this thread would lead to a Klan rally.

Heath, with all due respect, much of what you are saying is out of ignorance. Come take a walk through my city (and many, many more cities like it around America). I have met people of all races, an socio status. I have met good and bad blacks...and I have met good and bad whites, and bad and good hispanics. Your statements, while you have the right to say them, border on racism at its finest. It is not a matter of mis-understanding you in any way....because your comments are very, very clear. In fact, I don't think they could be any more clear.

You say that blacks go to the back of the bus because that is where they belong....when I ride the bus with friends, the back is usually where we go...and I'm white.

Its one thing to dislike people based on their character, but disliking them strictly based on their race is absurd....of course, I would never get you to think otherwise because you seem to be pretty set in your ways.

It reminds me of an old 'The Jeffersons' episode...George Jefferson had taken a CPR class...and one day a white guy collapses. George Jefferson comes to his aid and saves his life. When told that he was saved by a black man, the white guy responds with "You should have let me die, then".

Oh, and here are some White Sheets for your next even.

Hi Taylor,

I am not a card carrying member of the Klan so how can I call a meeting?

I said I do not trust people , I never said I hate them. I just am very watchful and make sure to keep a safe distance away.

If someone gave me CPR I would of have said Thank you even though I may not like that a black guy did CPR on me but I still would have said Thank you. Movies try to train and condition people to respond to events or situations in a certain way. Also , I don't need the sheets, I am not a member of the Klan anyways.

Heath said:
You are way off point I never called for the death of anybody.

Saying that gays and lesbians don't deserve to live is equivalent to calling for their deaths.

Heath said:
Just wait some day you will see what I mean when you avoid somebody you get a bad gut feeling from and chances are he is black and I won't call you a racist because I do know how real life works okay?

Um... No. If you knew how real life worked, you wouldn't be a racist. You won't call me a racist because I'm not a racist. Calling me a racist would be factually incorrect. However, I can very quickly and readily call you one because you *are*. I don't call you a racist because I want to mean to you. I call you a racist because you are one.

LovelyBlkGal said:
Same here i can't believe how can frigger he talk abt *black people* make me :pissed:

I told you the truth would make you mad but that you also would know that I am telling the truth.

Teresh said:
Saying that gays and lesbians don't deserve to live is equivalent to calling for their deaths.

That's what you want to think.

Um... No. If you knew how real life worked, you wouldn't be a racist. You won't call me a racist because I'm not a racist. Calling me a racist would be factually incorrect. However, I can very quickly and readily call you one because you *are*. I don't call you a racist because I want to mean to you. I call you a racist because you are one.

Real life can make you a racist through your own life experiences or they will not make you a racist and there is nothing wrong with that.

Heath said:
I told you the truth would make you mad but that you also would know that I am telling the truth.
Truth about what???
Everything you say about Blacks, Jews, GLBTs, mixed race people, etc are FULL of crap. I wish you would stop putting these people down.

ButterflyGirl said:
Truth about what???
Everything you say about Blacks, Jews, GLBTs, mixed race people, etc are FULL of crap. I wish you would stop putting these people down.

God told people that homosexuality is illegal in his book. Blacks need to stop commiting crimes on a nationwidwe scale, if they call themselves good people. Jews need to start leaving people alone and focus on themselves. These people are putting themselves down and not me.

Heath,

Do you know that whites can be violent too? Violence is not a skin color thing.

Violence has more to do with the culture and location they grew up. ie- Ghettos, trailer parks, suburbs, exculsive gated communites, rural, urban, etc etc. Income plays a major role as well.

Yes, I do know Whites commit crimes too but not that too much or that too often and you know it too.

ButterflyGirl said:
You are so ignorant, do you know that?

No, I am not ignorant in fact, I am very well informed. Just take one look at the crime rate nationwide plus you see it in your own streets. The hard numbers and the facts do not lie.

Back