How do u sleep?

funpic-cross%20arm.gif

I don't sleep of any like that... I sleep like a Taz-man. When I wake up in the morning, my blankets is all over the bed messy...

Originally posted by nozobo
I don't sleep of any like that... I sleep like a Taz-man. When I wake up in the morning, my blankets is all over the bed messy...

ask your partner to observe you sleeping and see what positions you lie in........

hmm

I sleep on ugly bottom bunk bed lucky it's BIG ENUFF but I never sleep over the whole bed I Just sleep on right of bunk bed cuz clothes are on left side of the bunk bed lol :roll: I'm messy.. what more i share a bedroom with a young sister :eek: that's why when I get full-time job I'm movin out ;) but sure for now I"m just talkin lol ;) cuz encomony sucks here in california be happy u don't live here :P

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
ask your partner to observe you sleeping and see what positions you lie in........
no partner here yet... oh did the world already know that? lolz anyway I usually sleep like this
funpic-lying%20one%20side.gif
sleeping on my side, with my knees bented slightly, also I required a small pillow or most of the time I use my blankets between my knees. I hope it doesn't mean it's time for more sex:naughty:

I usual sleep on my chest and my right arm as my pillow.

When I got pregnant. That is worst because I got a habit to sleep on my belly, too. During my pregnant, I slept on my belly for just 5-6 mos. When my stomach grows a bit bigger and it got me uncomfortable so I had to impact myself to move to my side with pillow btwn my legs - i felt much comfortable when I did that, but my old dog likes to come on my bed. He is too big to sleep on my bed. He is DOBERMAN o n my twin bed, eh? He does that for years. After I gave a birth to my daughter, it was a little difficult for me to go back to sleep on my chest because there were full with milk in other sides and sleep with my daughter (when she was newborn). When Im done with breastfeeding and Im back to sleep on my chest :)

How do you feel when you have your habit to sleep and you couldn't sleep in same position?

it varies- but usually, on my side and curled up or on my tummy... but with my boyfriend, i love sleeping in his arms, being snuggled against him, resting my head on him! :D

I am starting to hate sleeping now. Becoming more and more of a night person.. *looking at the soft bed close to me* nah.. I'll sleep later.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
no partner here yet... oh did the world already know that? lolz anyway I usually sleep like this sleeping on my side, with my knees bented slightly, also I required a small pillow or most of the time I use my blankets between my knees. I hope it doesn't mean it's time for more sex:naughty:

Nahhhh, I do that all the time too if I can't sleep on my back. I usually have to sleep on my back but sometimes I feel uncomfortable, so I sleep on my right side with my right arm under my head. My ex always slept on his right side too, with pillow between his knees too. So, it doesn't seem odd to me.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Nahhhh, I do that all the time too if I can't sleep on my back. I usually have to sleep on my back but sometimes I feel uncomfortable, so I sleep on my right side with my right arm under my head. My ex always slept on his right side too, with pillow between his knees too. So, it doesn't seem odd to me.
hmm a good observant.

Back