How do u feel ..

lucidjen

Reaction score
When someone over the summer, the boy or girl you met, datin' all summer and all things you guys have done .. then when school starts or when the summer's over .. you relaized you were used .. that happened to me just now. GRR! :shock: I was so pissed when he was telling me - "Jeny - I used you all the summer for the shit and I can easily replace you with someone else." I was sooo hurt. So now..im like..I don't care, Bye! -- Done that happened to u? (He was hearin and also cuz I'm deaf .. stupid)

Never really happen to me but I had experience listening to the stories. Sorry that it had happen to u. :(

But remember, theres alot of fishes in the sea... guys are full of crap. Only 5 percent are the good ones. Just relax ur searching and have fun with life. The right one would come along. :)

No offense to anyone, but that's why a lot of Deaf guys get attitude about a hearing guy dating a Deaf girl. Because Hearing guys tend to take advantage of Deaf girls and Deaf girls don't even know any better until shit happens.

lucidjen said:
When someone over the summer, the boy or girl you met, datin' all summer and all things you guys have done .. then when school starts or when the summer's over .. you relaized you were used .. that happened to me just now. GRR! :shock: I was so pissed when he was telling me - "Jeny - I used you all the summer for the shit and I can easily replace you with someone else." I was sooo hurt. So now..im like..I don't care, Bye! -- Done that happened to u? (He was hearin and also cuz I'm deaf .. stupid)
is that you in your avator? if so then i know why :mrgreen:

lucidjen said:

I feel u, too. I had experiences with hearing guys. God, I was soo naive. Now, I am older, wiser, and bitcher. Now, I realized myself that I preferred an intelligent Deaf man, period.

No offense, Matty and other hearing men here. You are waived from the idiotic hearing group.

Oddball said:
I feel u, too. I had experiences with hearing guys. God, I was soo naive. Now, I am older, wiser, and bitcher. Now, I realized myself that I preferred an intelligent Deaf man, period.

:thumb: WTG Oddball gurl!!!!!! bitchier is better when we gotta avoid ppl with too much negativity

as for u realizing Deaf man better -- i couldnt agree more Oddball -- i myself prefer Deaf womyn than hearie womyn

Fly Free said:
:thumb: WTG Oddball gurl!!!!!! bitchier is better when we gotta avoid ppl with too much negativity

as for u realizing Deaf man better -- i couldnt agree more Oddball -- i myself prefer Deaf womyn than hearie womyn

Yes, but I realized that I can use hearing men for pleasure before.. shrugs. It is even. Some hearing men are stupid, sometimes. LOL :fu:

Oddball said:
Yes, but I realized that I can use hearing men for pleasure before.. shrugs. It is even. Some hearing men are stupid, sometimes. LOL :fu:

:rofl: Oddball u definately ARE :twisted: hahahaha

Fly Free said:
:rofl: Oddball u definately ARE :twisted: hahahaha

Hell yes. No shit. I know how to fool dumb and hearing people who give me shit. :smash:

ohh yea it does happen to me... i'm really hurt when that happen... when i met a girl she is deaf... on june 16 1999 we were making out and then we decide to date... so at deaf camp New Jesrey WildWood i have feeling something go wrong so i dont know yet so when camp almost over in 2 or 3 days around end of August, she told me it over and i was like what? what? what u talking about? and she said i never have feeling for u since we were dating, so then i was so pissed/mad, so that why i single again almost 4 years....

It happened with me -- I dated with a hearing bloke from work at the State Hospital, he wooed and pampered me for 6 months before I found out he was dating another lady behind my back and never really loved me. I was so pissed with him, so pissed that I refused to talk with him while I was at work -- after 5 months, he came to me and apologised. I just :roll: and left.

Oddball said:

Wow I'm so proud of you, you used the word "some."

geez, people, don't get it serious cuz i was going to say i know why is because she looks GOOD...quit bitching me, people

lucidjen, you looks good in the avator, so...chill outta.

Sorry that happened to you. I have been used by girls before. Make me think that they are interested in me just so that I can spend money and buy stuff for them. And I just never learn. I guess it is about the same feeling that you're feeling.

Most hearing guys don't even give a shit who is dating who. Guys in general wants to get that pootang the easy way. Too often hearing guys like to use Deaf girls for the pootang, but too often hearing girls like to use Deaf guys for the ASL language.

Ah, that's why they're called "summer flings." Personally, I wouldn't expect anything long-term or meaningful from a guy I date during the summer-hearing or deaf. I happen to be in a hearing/deaf relationship, which is going great, which kind of shows that it's not all hearing guys that fuck the situation up.

I can tell you from my past experiences, being in a Deaf-Hearing relationship is NOT fun.

Back