How do i?

lisa1979

Reaction score
:slap:

Hi ALL!

How do i go about getting hard of hearing friends from the uk to chat too? i have tried posting messages, bu onone replys to me :tears: I have msn if anyone wants to add me its Littlelisa1979@hotmail.com. I am a female 25 from uk who is hard of hearing, but has had a bad time with it!

I will be friends with either male or female!

Love Lisa. xx :ty:

Lisa,

It seems that no one here fits your criteria. Deaf and from the UK. I mean, it's perfectly fine to put out there that you'd like to meet deaf people from the UK - and so far no responses. Perhaps some of the members feel as if you're specifying who you are looking for. We are all good people here, and we have folks from all over the place, all ages, all races, etc. All you need to do Lisa, is jump in and post. :) Or, of course, you can contact someone you think you have some things in common with via PM or Instant Message.

Also, I'm sorry you've had a bad time of it - if there's something you want to share, or get feedback on, then you're more than welcome to post it here. It gives the others some time to get to know you.

Ya can't make a friend overnight, anyway. :) You gotta give it some time.

Good luck,
Malfy

This forum isn't exactly a dating agency or a get-together agency. This is a place where people post comments or opinions on things. If one person says nothing, repeating isn't going to help. It will only lead to having your posts deleted for repetition. Just be patient and someone will come along. There's Tickle and DeafSinglesConnection that you could check out if you're looking for someone from the UK.

Back