How do I get a job?

WakeyNicole

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I literally talk about how do I get a job? I don't even know how to get a job by someone else who works in the shops or something different like that? However, I just want to someone else pay me some money in the bank (credit card).

There is a little problem, looks like I don't have any money because I was saving by my college pay me for 50 pounds in my bank. I was taking 20 pounds out of the bank because I want to buy something.

By the way, I really don't know how to get a job by someone else. If they don't help me, what do I suppose to do? Or even they knows that I'm deaf which I need a job?

A good friend of mine, lives in Switzerland. He got a job and he earned a lot of money. That's what he said to me on the cam on ooVoo.

However, I need to earn some money if I have done my job?

Thanks.

ask your parents about it

They must have a career center (or what ever they are called in Europe) near you. Go check it out.

I am not sure as to why you asked us. Just look up online to see any job available that have no experience require or little experience require to start with basic things from there.

Well, it's really difficult for me to look for a job. What if hearing people who works in the shop or something like that. They don't help me because I'm deaf. They didn't know why I'm deaf and why do I need a job for.

All right, I ask them that question, that's all. My parents are hearing and I'm deaf.

yea that's all you need to ask them. what do your parents do? do you have a good relationship with them? do you communicate with your parents a lot?

yea that's all you need to ask them. what do your parents do? do you have a good relationship with them? do you communicate with your parents a lot?

They don't understand what I say. I tried to talk with them slower and clearly.

They don't understand what I say. I tried to talk with them slower and clearly.

oh... so there's a communication issue?

for 18 years, you and your parents do not talk with each other much?

All right, I ask them that question, that's all. My parents are hearing and I'm deaf.

No excuse. Just ask them. I did ask my hearing parents about jobs and other stuff. They helped me out..it was long time ago.

I am Deaf and work professionally. If I want to search for another job, then I search for jobs aggressively or go to career one stop center. Or ask a friend with excellent English skills to tweak my resume. Either way.

No excuse. Just ask them. I did ask my hearing parents about jobs and other stuff. They helped me out..it was long time ago.

I am Deaf and work professionally. If I want to search for another job, then I search for jobs aggressively or go to career one stop center. Or ask a friend with excellent English skills to tweak my resume. Either way.

What if they don't understand me? And I am not good at English.

I still think you'll get better help at the career center. Even if your parents want to be helpful they are not going to know as much as the people at the center.

Back