How do I find a terp that does VRI?

ismi

Reaction score
I've looked around online, and I haven't been able to find any agencies that do VRI, apart from CAN Interpreting (I have an Ojo, so that'd be ideal), and I haven't gotten any replies to my email to them. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can get connected with someone who does VRI?

Sure, but not for free..

Sorenson VRI

In order to be able to use it, need to set up account first.

I have no idea of exact how much they cost, a year ago, I heard it was 100 dollars per hour, pro rated by minutes. I could be wrong.

I think that service cost is between $2.50 and 3.00 per minute. Hovrs will plan VRI service to use MVP for hospitals, schools, doctors, and other business companies.

VRI Interpreters...

I've looked around online, and I haven't been able to find any agencies that do VRI, apart from CAN Interpreting (I have an Ojo, so that'd be ideal), and I haven't gotten any replies to my email to them. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can get connected with someone who does VRI?

Actually, several of the people from CAN who were laid off recently because of Aequus's management of Snap and CAN are starting a VRI service.

You can e-mail me privately at daryl at darylcrouse.com and I can give you more information.

The website will launch soon at Daryl Crouse, CI, CT - Sign Language Interpreter - Greater Los Angeles Area, Long Beach, Orange County

Back