How do get a hug from god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I Belived There Life God .....

Last edited by a moderator:
God

Madkitten,
You need to talk to God regulary, not like just once a week, but daily as well and beg God to hug you. We all need to be like children that begs their mother for candy. Last spring, I begged God to hold me every night before I fell asleep. After a month of begging, I finally got the hug I begged for in a lucid dream! It was so beautiful, I woke up crying. I didn't stop begging, I kept at it, then not too long ago, I got an even bigger hug in another lucid dream! It was much longer and more intense. OMG I was in bliss all day long after that! God does not ignore His children's cries. There is a very good article that explains how to have a more intense, closer relationship with God via the "bhakti" path which origins in Hinduism but also applies to all religions:

The Philosophy of Bhakti

Bhakti is the Sanskrit term that signifies a blissful, selfless and overwhelming love of God as the beloved Father, Mother, Child, Friend or whichever relationship or personal aspect of God that finds appeal in the devotee's heart. Bhakti incorporates a number of universal principles, also common in other world religions.

The 'Bhakti-rasamrita-sindhu' (written by Rupa Gosvami) gives the following as the nine primary activities of bhakti, with the instruction that by following all, or just one, of these activities perfectly the aspiring devotee can achieve pure love of God:

1) Hearing about the Lord - singing & chanting God's names (japa), hearing stories from scripture.
2) Glorifying the Lord - describing God's all-attractive features.
3) Remembering the Lord - internal meditation on the Lord's form, activities, names or personality.
4) Serving the lotus feet of the Lord - providing a form of physical service.
5) Worshiping the Lord - deity worship (arcana) is a popular form of this within India.
6) Offering prayers to the Lord - any form of prayer offered to please God.
7) Serving the Lord - offering a service for Lord's pleasure, such as preaching activity.
8) Building a friendship with the Lord - having an internal, loving relationship with God.
9) Surrendering everything unto the Lord - surrendering one's thoughts, actions and deeds to God.

These nine principles of devotional service are described as helping the devotee remain constantly in touch with God. The processes of japa and internal meditation on the aspirant devotees's chosen deity form (ishta deva) are especially popular in most bhakti schools. Bhakti is described a yoga path, in that it's aim is a form of divine, loving union with the Supreme Lord. The exact form of the Lord, or type of union varies between the different schools, but the essence of each process is very similar.

(From Wikipedia)

Ever since I followed the bhakti philosophy for almost a year, I felt God's love much more frequent. It is extremely powerful and really works. You have to have a one-pointed focus on God in order to fill your being with God's love. I think about it 24/7. I devote my work to God. I do japa (mantra meditation) while cooking, cleaning, doing chores, etc. I unload all of my worries and frustrations onto God. I share my happiness and joys with God. I talk to God all the time internally and externally. I keep my mind focused as much as possible. I see all living beings and persons has having the Divinity within. What occurs as a result, God merges with you. This is what many of the Saints in many branches of Christianity experienced following this bhakti path.

~ Stacy

If you seize a moment, and have a solace moment with God, you will experience the awe of God. It is a daily worship the Lord. I like what Joyce Meyers put it this way "God wants to have fellowship with us because He loves us. He knew every wrong thing we were ever going to do before we did it. Yet, He still chose to save us from our sins so that He could have a relationship with us. Now that's amazing love!" and that is true, sadly, many just going to church by "have to", but no desires to know Him. Just like husband and wife, how would you feel if your spouse talk to you, loving u just 1 time a week in just few hours? Same way, the proof of His love thru Jesus Christ what He has done for you, what have we shown as a return toward Him? God has given us many ways, but the problem is us. He loves us what we don't deserve. That's amazing love. Go to Him, He is waiting for you like a prodigal son as the father longing for his child to come to him, so does our Father waiting for each of us run to Him. Smile

You are probably longing for a hug from an unknown god.
What you need is not a temporal hug. of course there may be some kind of hug from somewhere, but you may be sure that what you need is LIFE. Deep deep down within you, you long for some more and geniune.
You dont merely need to gain your hearing back,it is possible for miracle to happen,so you are able to hear again.
If you are true to yourself you will see that you need real LIFE.
LIFE is God. God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that we may have LIFE. That is you get God as life. When you believe in this Son, Jesus you have the LIFE.
No matter where you reach you need Jesus because He is LIFE. He is joy ,peace, health, and everything.
God is Spirit, He cannot be hugged by our physical body, you can only hug Him with your spiritual body. If your spiritual body is dead or you do not know how to access your spiritual body, then just call " O Lord Jesus!" And He will make your spirit life. He will come and give you life and you will know you have found real hug and life. For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
John 6:35 " Jesus said to them I am the bread of life;he who comes to Me shall by no means hunger, and he who believes in into Me shall by no means thirst forever".
John 7:37 "Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, if anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink."
Just speak to Jesus what is on your heart, based on His words above.

I don't know if you still need that hug or not but here you go madkitten :hug:
God loves you & shows you in his own ways. Just look up to that great big beautiful sky & rasie your hands up high in the air & reach out for that hug from God & bring your arms to your shoulders & hug tight & you shall recieve

I have been needing one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back