How do get a hug from god

Status
Not open for further replies.

madkitten

Reaction score
I have been needing one

I have been needing one

God gave you the KJV Holy Bible to read, God's Gift from Heaven and you can read as God moves your heart and you can hug the Holy Bible and think about what God had to say and spend time in prayer and you can go to a church, I find smaller churches to be more nicer than larger churches because in smaller churches, Everybody knows everybody and it is not so impersonal and cold like in some of the larger churches and smaller churches tend to give you more warm love and support. God Bless :angel:

I have been needing one

AT NIGHT IN THE DARKNESS.OPEN YOURE HEART AND ASK FOR TRUTH..
THINK ABOUT LIFE ,DEATH AND THE TRIALS OF LIFE,AND THOSE IN WORSE SITUATIONS..
WHAT WE ALL REALLY NEED IS TRUTH
OPEN YOURE HEART AND MIND TO TRUTH..CRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WHILST SOUL SEARCHING

Just say to God " I love you ! I want you to come into my heart and be my Comforter. Help me to understand Your Word through the scriptures. Forgive me for I am a sinner. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen ! "

This will take your faith in Him and He will hug you spiritually. Best suggestion : Go to the right church where they believe in " salvation " and make your own " brother " and " sister " friends. They will give you hugs. :hug:

Bible KJV

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Joshua 23:11 Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love the LORD your God.

Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.

Luke 6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Good one here 1 Corinthians 13:4-8!! LOVE!!!

4 Charity suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall fail; whether [there be] tongues, they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall vanish away.

God love you so much!:)

i did hug god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god walk tought my heart i saw god smile me iam awesome.... iam lucky man...:bowdown:

OH REAlly

Which God or god?

Jesus Christ is God. Devil is god... Be careful what small and larger word G. I dont like thier use god...
reallly must small word? but god dont care ABOUT SMALL OR BIG WORD... what about jew did write ABOUT small g or big G ........... NO TROUBLE NOTHING....

reallly must small word? but god dont care ABOUT SMALL OR BIG WORD... what about jew did write ABOUT small g or big G ........... NO TROUBLE NOTHING....

I studies Bible many many yrs and also church teached me before told me dont use small g!!! It wrong doctine! It polite HONOR BIG word G period! I encourage you need more studies Bible. It not trouble it no excuse!!!

i did hug god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god walk tought my heart i saw god smile me iam awesome.... iam lucky man...:bowdown:

Amen! I do too Yes, you are lucky but Jesus love you and me and all people in world! Only count is one Jesus's blood your heart!! I dreamed saw Jesus Christ too. Jesus Christ is God!! You saw God ??? which dream or vision or saw spiritual?

Well, the difference meaning of god and God. But sometimes people do have called lazy type which not need to capitalize the letters. Like this the difference of heavens and Heaven. Heaven is where eternity be, heavens meaning of sky, universe. There is god(s) of this world and God, our Creator. Its depends on how people type (meaning depend what they talk about or which they talk about). Yeah, me personally, I feel more comfortable to say I worship God than god.

ohhh

I studies Bible many many yrs and also church teached me before told me dont use small g!!! It wrong doctine! It polite HONOR BIG word G period! I encourage you need more studies Bible. It not trouble it no excuse!!!
yeah understand you are studie that awesome

Amen! I do too Yes, you are lucky but Jesus love you and me and all people in world! Only count is one Jesus's blood your heart!! I dreamed saw Jesus Christ too. Jesus Christ is God!! You saw God ??? which dream or vision or saw spiritual?
full vision not dream!!!!!! just 8yr ago

Well, the difference meaning of god and God. But sometimes people do have called lazy type which not need to capitalize the letters. Like this the difference of heavens and Heaven. Heaven is where eternity be, heavens meaning of sky, universe. There is god(s) of this world and God, our Creator. Its depends on how people type (meaning depend what they talk about or which they talk about). Yeah, me personally, I feel more comfortable to say I worship God than god.

Amen! some people are lazy typed it! It no excuse! Bible JKV say here

1 Corinthians 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

Psalm 96:5 For all the gods of the nations [are] idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

Psalm 96:4 For the LORD [is] great, and greatly to be praised: he [is] to be feared above all gods.

Psalm 95:3 For the LORD [is] a great God, and a great King above all gods.

If you look in Bible it will show "god" or "gods" - means idols.
In Old Testament if you se LORD it means Jehovah and Lord means El Ohem.

1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

Proof here only BIG God! not small word god.....

Speaking of "G" big capital as God. We have more honor on God's name as almight GOD. Why "G" is ??? is because He is more majestic and honor on his name as We respect and honor God as Majestic and holy name! No one can beat His name and no one can be above God. GOD is our Father. Oh Lord, My Father in Heaven, We honor your name than other gods! Bless your name as Holy name! Many thanks! AMEN!:bowdown:

((((((((((((((((((Hug)))))))))))))))))))) from God who live within me to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back