How did yer parent react.....

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Ladies never dare to kiss me on my lips so far not yet happening... ofc I will :ugh: and spit the "ladies kiss germ" and kiss the next guy I see... Lmao

:rofl: if it happens.. I'll look for handsome guy for you to :kiss: LOL

WOW! Lots of regulars who are gay!!!! I love reading everyone's stories! As for me, I guess you'd call me bi, although I am primarly attracted to women. I HAVE had guys hit on me and even dated a few guys...no real fire there.
I am not really out to my folks...I guess b/c of my uncertainly about my sexual oreintation. However I know they'd be OK with it if I ever told them or came home with a girl, b/c I have not one...not two...not three...but FOUR gay uncles! (two blood related and two partners, although I've always thought of Peter and Stuart as my real uncles) However I am WICKED lucky at school as I have many friends who are lesbian.I actually had two RAs who were lesbians in my dorm! I totally knew right off the bat about Jocelyn(she had a not very well disguised crush on me...and it was SO BEYOND obvoius even to my friends who are straight and whom I'm not out to) but didn't know about McInnis until she came to a GSA meeting and talked about her girlfriend.(D'oh my gay-dar was SO broken that time!) I also have two RDs who are lesbian. (one of them is the softball coach...can we say dead giveaway? :) )
Anyway I am out to my gang, and it is amazing having them as friends...I just totally feel free when we have one of our lounge conversations..I totally feel 100% comfortable with them in a way that I am not with my straight friends.
Anyway, I vividly remember the first time I fell in love with a girl...
it was at an all-girls summer camp in NH. Her name was Maureen(not the one who posts on DumbOnline, another one)...she was so damn beautiful. We were 15 years old, and I remember I didn't know that girls could fall in love with girls...at the time I just thought I loved her as a best friend. Then there was that campfire where she was crowned Indian Princess. I went up to give her a hug and she kissed me right on the cheek! My heart started pounding and I knew I was in love! I remember freaking out b/c I started having sexual fanasities about her.....I loved her so damn much....she was an amazing woman! Unfortunatly I never got a chance to tell her that I loved her that way, and I was too scared to ask her how she felt about me. I know I won't ever be able to tell her what she meant to me. We haven't seen each other in over five years. :( Even now I wish I could tell her what she meant to me. I know I am never going to see her again much less get a chance to talk to her about how I felt about her.
Anyway...I've had crushes since then, but no real realtionships :(
Still looking for my one true love! Although I did hear that a couple of my gang did have crushes on me...it was so funny!
Last semester I felt like EVERYONE had a crush on me! McInnis, Jocelyn and Tasha...wouldn't have surprised me if Jill and Carrie (my two lesbian RDs) had confessed to crushes on me! Oh, yeah...and my friend Nan told me that our friend Dani talks about me all the time! Dani claims she's straight but I know some people who have their doubts about her!
but my point of view it is wrong coz i am a strong born-again Christian
Waz, Why is love wrong? God is love, love is God. There are many different interpretations of the Bible, and nobody can honestly say what God meant. Look at all the different churches and how they all interpret the Bible differently.
I know many GLB Christians and trust me....you really should listen to the stories they have to tell. There are many many GLB Christians out there who have managed to reconcile their love with their religion. . There's even a gay specific Christian church (Metropolition Life) Check out some websites on biblical interpretation....I'll have to see if I can find some good ones for you to look up. Actually did you know some Biblical scholars think that Jesus may have been gay? A lot of the Biblical admondations against homsexulaity may have been misinterpreted.
Open your mind......read up on everything....maybe you'll change your mind on homosexuality being wrong.

Right now my parent accepted but unddy dont accept my lifestyle but accepted who I am and love me no matters what.. We had a deal that I keep my own lifestyle private and do whatever I wish to makes myself happy.
Awww, (((IDD!))) That sucks! Maybe in a few years they'll slowly begin to accept you being lesbian. At least you don't have my friend Jocelyn's parents....her parents won't even acknowledge that she's lesbian (and she's hardcore lesbian...has never ever even been remotely attracted to a guy, even for example Joey-Joe McIntryre of New Kids on the Block or Elijah Wood aka Frodo....those two guys make ME a hardcore softball Indigo Girls loving dyke grrrl think "Hubba hubba!"l )
Matter of fact her parents made her break up with her girlfriend Amanda! From what she told me, they said that if she didn't break up with Amanda that she would get absolutly no money for college or anything like that! I will never forget holding her as she cried over that...I know she loves Amanda...they dated for over six months! Poor kid...I love Joce so much! I cannot believe there are still parents who refuse to accept their kids are GLB!

Originally posted by deafdyke
WOW! Lots of regulars who are gay!!!! I love reading everyone's stories! As for me, I guess you'd call me bi, although I am primarly attracted to women. I HAVE had guys hit on me and even dated a few guys...no real fire there.
I am not really out to my folks...I guess b/c of my uncertainly about my sexual oreintation. However I know they'd be OK with it if I ever told them or came home with a girl, b/c I have not one...not two...not three...but FOUR gay uncles! (two blood related and two partners, although I've always thought of Peter and Stuart as my real uncles) However I am WICKED lucky at school as I have many friends who are lesbian.I actually had two RAs who were lesbians in my dorm! I totally knew right off the bat about Jocelyn(she had a not very well disguised crush on me...and it was SO BEYOND obvoius even to my friends who are straight and whom I'm not out to) but didn't know about McInnis until she came to a GSA meeting and talked about her girlfriend.(D'oh my gay-dar was SO broken that time!) I also have two RDs who are lesbian. (one of them is the softball coach...can we say dead giveaway? :) )
Anyway I am out to my gang, and it is amazing having them as friends...I just totally feel free when we have one of our lounge conversations..I totally feel 100% comfortable with them in a way that I am not with my straight friends.
Anyway, I vividly remember the first time I fell in love with a girl...
it was at an all-girls summer camp in NH. Her name was Maureen(not the one who posts on DumbOnline, another one)...she was so damn beautiful. We were 15 years old, and I remember I didn't know that girls could fall in love with girls...at the time I just thought I loved her as a best friend. Then there was that campfire where she was crowned Indian Princess. I went up to give her a hug and she kissed me right on the cheek! My heart started pounding and I knew I was in love! I remember freaking out b/c I started having sexual fanasities about her.....I loved her so damn much....she was an amazing woman! Unfortunatly I never got a chance to tell her that I loved her that way, and I was too scared to ask her how she felt about me. I know I won't ever be able to tell her what she meant to me. We haven't seen each other in over five years. :( Even now I wish I could tell her what she meant to me. I know I am never going to see her again much less get a chance to talk to her about how I felt about her.
Anyway...I've had crushes since then, but no real realtionships :(
Still looking for my one true love! Although I did hear that a couple of my gang did have crushes on me...it was so funny!
Last semester I felt like EVERYONE had a crush on me! McInnis, Jocelyn and Tasha...wouldn't have surprised me if Jill and Carrie (my two lesbian RDs) had confessed to crushes on me! Oh, yeah...and my friend Nan told me that our friend Dani talks about me all the time! Dani claims she's straight but I know some people who have their doubts about her!

Wow that's very amazing!! I do unddy that u wish to tell that gal that u had a feeling for her that way. You got women popluar ya :lol: Juz kiddin' ;).

Awww, (((IDD!))) That sucks! Maybe in a few years they'll slowly begin to accept you being lesbian. At least you don't have my friend Jocelyn's parents....her parents won't even acknowledge that she's lesbian (and she's hardcore lesbian...has never ever even been remotely attracted to a guy, even for example Joey-Joe McIntryre of New Kids on the Block or Elijah Wood aka Frodo....those two guys make ME a hardcore softball Indigo Girls loving dyke grrrl think "Hubba hubba!"l )
Matter of fact her parents made her break up with her girlfriend Amanda! From what she told me, they said that if she didn't break up with Amanda that she would get absolutly no money for college or anything like that! I will never forget holding her as she cried over that...I know she loves Amanda...they dated for over six months! Poor kid...I love Joce so much! I cannot believe there are still parents who refuse to accept their kids are GLB!

Yeah I noticed my parent starting accept my lifesytle. But it's very very slowly lol.

Dayum poor that gurl. I'm glad I don't have a parent like that. That's what I was afraid that my parent would do that to me after I admitted, but not whew. I wish Joce don't have parent like that :(.

Is Joce still w/ her gf or what??

s Joce still w/ her gf or what??
They are still pals, and I know Joce still loves Amanda deeply..as do I. I 'll never forget when Joce was on duty at the desk Amanda used to wait until she went off duty and come down and they'd go to sleep together! :) I think Joce may have started the process of just being friends with Amanda. I forgot to ask her about Amanda the last time I saw her. I hope I get to see her over the summer...hopefully I'll be returning to college in Sept and can help Joce! I know Joce is taking some summer courses so maybe she was depressed over her breakup with Amanda and let her grades slide. ..I shall never forget Amanda announcing every two seconds "Deafdyke's got a crush on Joce!" to the ENTIRE DORM!!!!! Then again I shall never forget having Amanda chase after me after I was joke-flirting with Joce! That was FUNNY!!!!!!!! I hope I can return to that in Sept. I miss college so damn much!!!!

I do unddy that u wish to tell that gal that u had a feeling for her that way. You got women popluar ya Juz kiddin' .
Yeah, but I was PETRIFIED to tell Maureen, especially as she was a VERY devout Catholic! Plus I was so damn confused b/c our summer camp was very touchy-feely and affectionate...I remember the counselors used to give us goodnight hugs and saying "I love you" was just an everyday thing...Oh yes, I am a popular with the girls....even my straight friends who think I am hetro tease me about how I am so popular with the women and that I could probaly get out of a 5-5-50 (punishment for alcohol in the dorms, which means that you get five weekends home, five hours of community service and a $50.00 fine) by knocking on Jill or Carrie's doors :)
I wish I could be out to all my friends but, I just don't know how some of them would react....most of my friends are hearing, and it's hard enough to make friends when you're already different, and I just don't want to lose them. Maybe someday I'll tell OB, and Dani and the girls...but I don't think I'll be telling them any time soon. I wish homophobia didn't exist at all! I wish I could just be out to everyone...I wish I could hold hands with a girl without being afraid that I'd get beaten up.
I wish sometimes that I was straight....I wish I was attracted to boys instead of loving women....I mean I don't have to worry about birth control or anything...but still I would give anything to be straight!

Hey IDD..you single? ;) Sure wish you lived in MA or New England! I want a girlfriend...it doesn't feel like I will EVER find a girl......and you're around my age (I'm 23!)

Hey IDD..you single? ;) Sure wish you lived in MA or New England! I want a girlfriend...it doesn't feel like I will EVER find a girl......and you're around my age (I'm 23!)

LOL yeah I'm single. The fact is that I born in MA :lol:

They are still pals, and I know Joce still loves Amanda deeply..as do I. I 'll never forget when Joce was on duty at the desk Amanda used to wait until she went off duty and come down and they'd go to sleep together! :) I think Joce may have started the process of just being friends with Amanda. I forgot to ask her about Amanda the last time I saw her. I hope I get to see her over the summer...hopefully I'll be returning to college in Sept and can help Joce! I know Joce is taking some summer courses so maybe she was depressed over her breakup with Amanda and let her grades slide. ..I shall never forget Amanda announcing every two seconds "Deafdyke's got a crush on Joce!" to the ENTIRE DORM!!!!! Then again I shall never forget having Amanda chase after me after I was joke-flirting with Joce! That was FUNNY!!!!!!!! I hope I can return to that in Sept. I miss college so damn much!!!!

Yeah, but I was PETRIFIED to tell Maureen, especially as she was a VERY devout Catholic! Plus I was so damn confused b/c our summer camp was very touchy-feely and affectionate...I remember the counselors used to give us goodnight hugs and saying "I love you" was just an everyday thing...Oh yes, I am a popular with the girls....even my straight friends who think I am hetro tease me about how I am so popular with the women and that I could probaly get out of a 5-5-50 (punishment for alcohol in the dorms, which means that you get five weekends home, five hours of community service and a $50.00 fine) by knocking on Jill or Carrie's doors :)
I wish I could be out to all my friends but, I just don't know how some of them would react....most of my friends are hearing, and it's hard enough to make friends when you're already different, and I just don't want to lose them. Maybe someday I'll tell OB, and Dani and the girls...but I don't think I'll be telling them any time soon. I wish homophobia didn't exist at all! I wish I could just be out to everyone...I wish I could hold hands with a girl without being afraid that I'd get beaten up.
I wish sometimes that I was straight....I wish I was attracted to boys instead of loving women....I mean I don't have to worry about birth control or anything...but still I would give anything to be straight! [/B]

Yeah I unddy what you mean.. I hope Joce will be better in summertime tho. I'm sure she won't ever stopping love Amanda tho. Poor ya about Amanda accounce to the entire of dorm abt u crush on Joce :lol:

Dayum I know what u mean. Women r easy attrached to me too. Oh well lol. Just take yer time until u feel it's right time to admit. Yeah I unddy what u mean about holding a girl without them thinking other way.

The fact is that I born in MA
Maybe you should come back up here for a visit! Where in MA were you born? Betcha I know the town or city where you were born! Hey...maybe we might even know each other in a Six Degrees sort of way, as I have friends from ALL over MA due to going to a state college.
Yeah, come back and be my girlfriend! :naughty:
Oh...boy did I tell you about the time when McInnis hit on me?
It was BEYOND bizarre! I came down from my room on the third floor to use my cell phone. She was on duty at the desk and looks at me and goes " Deafdyke will you make out with me?"
I was like ....."HUH?" and just started laughing my butt off.... I was so shocked and puzzled at the time....and trust me people seem to be compeled to say the strangest things to me...I don't know why.
This was before I even KNEW she was gay! I can't remember if she knew I was gay or not back then....I think Joce knew and I am pretty sure McInnis picked up on the vibe...I remember when we first became friendly that she'd joke around about me being her girlfriend. I remember her telling me she had a brother and I asked her if he was single. She goes " Oh, first you date me, now you want to date my brother?"

well my experience with my mom and my dad (my parents are dirvoced anyways)

when I was in high school, my mom caught me writing a letter to a girl who i loved. she asked me if I am gay. I told her HELL NO. because i wasn't sure if she would accept who I was so I kept myself very very LOWWWWW until I moved out to go to RIT after my older sister's wedding which was on Aug 24th 1997 and I didn't even talk with my mom for a while. until 1998 after christmas, I got an apartment in Rochester, New York. Then a few months later. I called my mom to see how she is and etc.. started off with a good start of conversations. then a few mins later, I asked my mom if I could tell her something.. she said what is it.. and I told her first of all before I start telling u something. I asked her if she remembered that she had asked me if I was bisexual or gay?? she said yes I do remember. And I asked her how would she feel if she heard that I am GAY? She said well, it is your decision and I love you no matter what because YOU are my daughter. I just want to see U happy that's all. I said okay thank you and yes I am GAY then hung up. a week later, my mom called me and said Hey u okay? I said yeah i am okay why? she said well u hung up on me last week afteru said "I am GAY". I said ohh sorry about that but i am glad that you do accept who I am no matter what. then she said no problem chattered for a little while off the point.. Werid huh?? Funny huh??

Now my dad, shessh.. i went to my dad's house two months ago before I moved up here in St. Louis.. I told upfront to my dad at the resturant that I am GAY. He said okay. then he said that he doesn't accept it or anything but just :x so I let him be himself. Then when i went back there last Monday til Wednesday. He started talking about other GAY and Lesbian people that I could meet. It got me confused and I was like :wtf: is he accepting me who i am. I asked him U accept me who I am no matter what? He said YES because U are my daughter.. so whoever you decide to be i don't care. gave me a smile :) werid!!! right?? :ugh:

Maybe you should come back up here for a visit! Where in MA were you born? Betcha I know the town or city where you were born! Hey...maybe we might even know each other in a Six Degrees sort of way, as I have friends from ALL over MA due to going to a state college.
Yeah, come back and be my girlfriend! :naughty:
Oh...boy did I tell you about the time when McInnis hit on me?
It was BEYOND bizarre! I came down from my room on the third floor to use my cell phone. She was on duty at the desk and looks at me and goes " Deafdyke will you make out with me?"
I was like ....."HUH?" and just started laughing my butt off.... I was so shocked and puzzled at the time....and trust me people seem to be compeled to say the strangest things to me...I don't know why.
This was before I even KNEW she was gay! I can't remember if she knew I was gay or not back then....I think Joce knew and I am pretty sure McInnis picked up on the vibe...I remember when we first became friendly that she'd joke around about me being her girlfriend. I remember her telling me she had a brother and I asked her if he was single. She goes " Oh, first you date me, now you want to date my brother?"

LOL yeah I born in Lowell. Well actually I never raised in MA. I moved to FL when I was only a yr old. I always wanna go back to see for myself same time searching for my birth mother.

Oh come back and to be yer gf?? :naughty: LOL... Whoa McInnis surely had hitted on you!! But how cute u guys were!! I think it's funny about dating her bro when u date her LOL.

Originally posted by LezArtist
well my experience with my mom and my dad (my parents are dirvoced anyways)

when I was in high school, my mom caught me writing a letter to a girl who i loved. she asked me if I am gay. I told her HELL NO. because i wasn't sure if she would accept who I was so I kept myself very very LOWWWWW until I moved out to go to RIT after my older sister's wedding which was on Aug 24th 1997 and I didn't even talk with my mom for a while. until 1998 after christmas, I got an apartment in Rochester, New York. Then a few months later. I called my mom to see how she is and etc.. started off with a good start of conversations. then a few mins later, I asked my mom if I could tell her something.. she said what is it.. and I told her first of all before I start telling u something. I asked her if she remembered that she had asked me if I was bisexual or gay?? she said yes I do remember. And I asked her how would she feel if she heard that I am GAY? She said well, it is your decision and I love you no matter what because YOU are my daughter. I just want to see U happy that's all. I said okay thank you and yes I am GAY then hung up. a week later, my mom called me and said Hey u okay? I said yeah i am okay why? she said well u hung up on me last week afteru said "I am GAY". I said ohh sorry about that but i am glad that you do accept who I am no matter what. then she said no problem chattered for a little while off the point.. Werid huh?? Funny huh??

Now my dad, shessh.. i went to my dad's house two months ago before I moved up here in St. Louis.. I told upfront to my dad at the resturant that I am GAY. He said okay. then he said that he doesn't accept it or anything but just :x so I let him be himself. Then when i went back there last Monday til Wednesday. He started talking about other GAY and Lesbian people that I could meet. It got me confused and I was like :wtf: is he accepting me who i am. I asked him U accept me who I am no matter what? He said YES because U are my daughter.. so whoever you decide to be i don't care. gave me a smile :) werid!!! right?? :ugh:

Thats very interesting.. Yer very lucky your dad accepted u afterward!! Yes it's soo werid when he didnt accept at first till now lol. But you r lucky they accepted who u are =P.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Thats very interesting.. Yer very lucky your dad accepted u afterward!! Yes it's soo werid when he didnt accept at first till now lol. But you r lucky they accepted who u are =P.

yeah thanks!!! also my whole family knows that I am GAY so no worries they all accept me smile :)

Love is answer. i dont care who is bi, gay or les. take care youself.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yes I'm female... Ya thought I was a guy the whole of time?? eh?

Same here, funny how people's looks can fool you sometimes.

Back