How did yer parent react.....

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Ha!!!!! No I didn't get laid last night. Obviously did u?? :naughty:
no I didn't... I was asking you cuz u want to bring this thread back alive so I assume u did something lol

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
u had sex last night didn't you?:naughty:

:laugh2: that's hilarious to ask. u so cute for saying. don't u know that! :twisted:

no I didn't... I was asking you cuz u want to bring this thread back alive so I assume u did something lol

:rofl: I juz am bored and thought abt it so I went look for it and wanna hear more experiences so I bring it back :D

the day I told my friends... and best friends. they was very shocked about it.. and wont talked to me for several days. few days later, they was been realized that I am still the same leesa. they came to me and said, i'm really sorry. as of right now, they are my LONGING friends.. and BEING SO SUPPORTIVE. i love them!!

PARENTS.

My best friend was encouraging me to tell my parents on my b-day. so, I was pretty nervous to tell my parents. I was at ISD while my parents was at home. So, My best friend just decided to dialing my phone number to call. so, I was like, damn... then somehow, they answered the phone call. so, I was like, hi, it is me, mom.. and somehow, she said, whats up? happy birthday to you. and all that u kno.

the next min, I told her that I am lesbian. she said, OH it is ok.. we still do love you no matter what if you are gay or not. and I do accepted you aand ur dad, too. So, I got home this weekend.. and somehow, my mom's best friend had a party, which it was cook out party. so, I went there.. and met my mom's gay friends. after that, I understood why my parents got along really great when I came out.

My brother:

I came out when I was 14 years old, thats mean he was 12 years old. He wasnt really understanding about it that much. so, I told him, and somehow, he got mad and wont talked to me for few months. I was pretty devasted. He's my little brother. he looks me up since im his big sister. I was really heartbroken. My mom had to talk about it with him.. and it was really great converstation with him. when I got back to home from school, my brother acted so different such as so nice to me and everything. I thought that he started to accepted me.

Last summer, I had a ex-girlfriend came to my house for three weeks. My parents was really cool with everything. dont mind if I sleep with her in same bed. It is really great.

:rofl: I juz am bored and thought abt it so I went look for it and wanna hear more experiences so I bring it back :D
258....:laugh2:

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
the day I told my friends... and best friends. they was very shocked about it.. and wont talked to me for several days. few days later, they was been realized that I am still the same leesa. they came to me and said, i'm really sorry. as of right now, they are my LONGING friends.. and BEING SO SUPPORTIVE. i love them!!

PARENTS.

My best friend was encouraging me to tell my parents on my b-day. so, I was pretty nervous to tell my parents. I was at ISD while my parents was at home. So, My best friend just decided to dialing my phone number to call. so, I was like, damn... then somehow, they answered the phone call. so, I was like, hi, it is me, mom.. and somehow, she said, whats up? happy birthday to you. and all that u kno.

the next min, I told her that I am lesbian. she said, OH it is ok.. we still do love you no matter what if you are gay or not. and I do accepted you aand ur dad, too. So, I got home this weekend.. and somehow, my mom's best friend had a party, which it was cook out party. so, I went there.. and met my mom's gay friends. after that, I understood why my parents got along really great when I came out.

My brother:

I came out when I was 14 years old, thats mean he was 12 years old. He wasnt really understanding about it that much. so, I told him, and somehow, he got mad and wont talked to me for few months. I was pretty devasted. He's my little brother. he looks me up since im his big sister. I was really heartbroken. My mom had to talk about it with him.. and it was really great converstation with him. when I got back to home from school, my brother acted so different such as so nice to me and everything. I thought that he started to accepted me.

Last summer, I had a ex-girlfriend came to my house for three weeks. My parents was really cool with everything. dont mind if I sleep with her in same bed. It is really great.
awesome story... wish my parent could be more accepting... well I dunno about that yet...

PARENTS.

My brother:

Wow I can't do that on my bday :lol: But you r very lucky that they accepted who u are. Glad they all accepted ya. Keep it up.

Nothing would changing us from who we are if we are gay, lesbo or not. It just changed the prefer for the relationship to be with thats all. :D

Wow I can't do that on my bday :lol: But you r very lucky that they accepted who u are. Glad they all accepted ya. Keep it up.

Nothing would changing us from who we are if we are gay, lesbo or not. It just changed the prefer for the relationship to be with thats all. :D
you're right Irish, our personality never change, but our preferences for same gender are our choices...

PARENTS.

My brother:

Oh myyy, what a beautiful story u type like that. Glad u did it. Thanks to ur best friend. I am soo happy for ya.
:grouphug:

:lol: I do kiss my friends on their cheek sometimes. But oops hehehe.. Now :cuddle: to u.. Better eh?? :D
on the cheek would be fine... but on the lips... I dunno about that... I've make out with a girl 2 year ago but lately make out with guy... so you will get alot of cuddle from me and a kiss on the cheeck but on my sexi lips... sowwy! lmao

on the cheek would be fine... but on the lips... I dunno about that... I've make out with a girl 2 year ago but lately make out with guy... so you will get alot of cuddle from me and a kiss on the cheeck but on my sexi lips... sowwy! lmao

LOL I dont do a kiss on guys' lip at all. I always do on the cheek :D. Ladies can kiss my cute lip but not men :lol: Aww sweet of you.. I love to get :cuddle: alot from u :D Pimpybro

ladies get :kiss: but for gay guys get :cuddle:

What if other female dare to smack on ur lips??? u will be :ugh: ???? lol just curious :D

LOL I dont do a kiss on guys' lip at all. I always do on the cheek :D. Ladies can kiss my cute lip but not men :lol: Aww sweet of you.. I love to get :cuddle: alot from u :D Pimpybro
alright then it's a deal if we meet... gotta have lots of :cuddle:!

Originally posted by Lasza
What if other female dare to smack on ur lips??? u will be :ugh: ???? lol just curious :D
Ladies never dare to kiss me on my lips so far not yet happening... ofc I will :ugh: and spit the "ladies kiss germ" and kiss the next guy I see... Lmao

Back