How Can You ....

dreama can be my parnter but she lives probably 45 mins away from here. :( if she lives closer by here, we can do that! :)

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
fly free, look at my comment again, i said silk milk or whatever it call bec i didn't know what it called, now you said skim milk, it's good enough :D

soy milk?

uh, someone took my post OFF about me and dreama!

whats wrong w/ that one? its no big deal sheesh!

ah, alldeaf weird ... becuz last time, i didnt see a part of me and dreama ... so i checked it again ... its there now ... :confused:

Hey girl... We can do that. But the point is when where and things like that. It wont have any problem if we would be able to do that together. It d be fun :) We can meet in half way if it is possible.. You have my pager :) You would know where to reach me. Also this city where I live in (Ann Arbor) we can go for HIKE.. there are many parks.. we can walk through the forest. Also we can meet at park in milford or somewhere else.

pssst it was great to see your friend again.. (yesterday) at a friend s house.

jeez, dont be lazy.

its VERY easy to lose weight, unless you have some disorder. I have seen lot of fat people whining and bitching about their weight, all I can tell them is to execrise and eat healthy foods. :roll:

if you dont know how to execrise, get book, read it...

important thing is to do is...

DO IT!

Originally posted by Justin Sane
jeez, dont be lazy.

its VERY easy to lose weight, unless you have some disorder. I have seen lot of fat people whining and bitching about their weight, all I can tell them is to execrise and eat healthy foods. :roll:

if you dont know how to execrise, get book, read it...

important thing is to do is...

DO IT!

*scoffs* what about smokers? is it easy? hell, no! - its hard for them to quit smoking cigs .... same as us - its hard to lose weights ... sheesh *rme* :ugh:

Geez whiz @ Justin...

Its NOT that simple...Its easy for you to say, Oh, you can do it!

:roll:

Originally posted by daprilz
*scoffs* what about smokers? is it easy? hell, no! - its hard for them to quit smoking cigs .... same as us - its hard to lose weights ... sheesh *rme* :ugh:

they are not same, foods dont have addictive chemicals like there are in cigarettes. :ugh:

actually, it is starting to be proven that cigarettes are not addictive. it is all in the mind.

I've noticed that when I was unemployed, I lost quite a lot of pounds and people noticed me too. Now I'm employed I gained all pounds I lost back. :ugh:!!!

So I'm thinking about going unemployed, but employed by my boys! :lol: JK JK JK

I have lost 14 lbs in a month just recently. :ugh: That's not good for this unborn baby, but GOOD FOR ME! I can't say that it's good right now, because it made me feel so weak. Ugh!

Originally posted by Justin Sane
they are not same, foods dont have addictive chemicals like there are in cigarettes. :ugh:

Get thru ur damn thick skull...FOODS can be addicting for them, they LOVE foods...so it can be hard for them to stop eating foods they love. Or for those who uh is obesity will take awhile to lose those weights, its not easy.

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Get thru ur damn thick skull...FOODS can be addicting for them, they LOVE foods...so it can be hard for them to stop eating foods they love. Or for those who uh is obesity will take awhile to lose those weights, its not easy.

yeah, u are right ... :roll: at Justin.

if you really want to lose weight. you have to be 100 percent committed to it.

whats the point of people trying to lose weight if they're not willing to stop eating their favorite foods or willing to change their lifestyles.

i personally applaud all people who have lost weight on their own, without any help from so called organizations such as jenny craig (although they have done a lot).

those people truly faced their problems and overcame it.

some people are genetically disposed to be fat. not everybody. SOME.

Stop looking for easy way to get thin. Thats considers as lazy in my book.

do it right way.

Back