How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather here is going to be 70F the lowest.... you all live in freaking cold places!!

:lol:...anything below 50 is cold to me...should be in the latter 40's and very overcast with some rain...makes me think it's gonna snow...:giggle:

Anything below 60 is cold to me. I have already broken out the marshmallow coat! ( Not really, but long johns to wear under my cloths are definitely broken out! ) :D

Here in West Palm Beach we are having 70's to 80's with rain. Some sun, but mostly RAIN.

I request nap times during school and work hours. It'd be lovely.
I'm freezing here, but that's Canada for ya! I already have my winter gear (poofy jacket, scarf, hat, gloves... heat packs in my hands and feet) I AM READY!

I think you are watching the lighting as it flashes and can be seen; thunder comes after and makes a booming noise.

Probably, i always mix the terms. But i fele like laughing with all people going crazy with the rain. Lol.

got a wee bit of cold now...overworked in last couple days too much physical, just not fit at the moment, should be right in a couple days
just tired, next week fixing roof!...geez

idk how you say this in English..."soy coda", means I don't like spending money. Its not even Dicember and already have to look into Chritmas gifts....yay....

idk how you say this in English..."soy coda", means I don't like spending money. Its not even Dicember and already have to look into Chritmas gifts....yay....

Texas is strange with some words. I've heard "my cheaplae", what does that mean? :hmm:

Wirelessly posted

Feeling good after doing Zumba this morning :)

I'm feeling tired, and just blah. Cold too and really should be writing a paper but procrastination is taking over.

Hubby and I are finally feeling somewhat normal again. We took Marley to the groomer then went to the mall and had a nice lunch. Walked around for two hours and didn't find one single Christmas gift. Luckily hubby likes going shopping with me so we will hit the mall again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back