How are you feeling today? Part II

I assumed that a guy is flirting with you and say something like "you have a nice butt!" lol

Nah LOL

But some old man was flirting with in line at the pharmacy , handed me his business card and he's married :lol: Crazy man:bye:

Nah LOL

But some old man was flirting with in line at the pharmacy , handed me his business card and he's married :lol: Crazy man:bye:
It is a good thing that I am deaf so old men can't flirt with me! LOL

Good to know that I am not the only one.
Sorry she is doing that to you too.

Most of the people she does that to have just packed up and left.

Hey, hey no packing up and leaving

If she offends you, or just annoys you, ignore button FTW.

I get the feeling that she is not really intending to offend anyone, though she has strong opinions. And often too quick to show her opinion, and just really struggling with he fact that she is HOH. Her idea of leaving a . instead of the original comment just makes it worse I guess. WDYS, if you doubt the comment you've made next time please rephrase it.

Oh and for anyone, if I offend you in any way please just tell me, I rather know and learn from it.

Hey, hey no packing up and leaving

If she offends you, or just annoys you, ignore button FTW.

I get the feeling that she is not really intending to offend anyone, though she has strong opinions. And often too quick to show her opinion, and just really struggling with he fact that she is HOH. Her idea of leaving a . instead of the original comment just makes it worse I guess. WDYS, if you doubt the comment you've made next time please rephrase it.

Oh and for anyone, if I offend you in any way please just tell me, I rather know and learn from it.
I will never leave this forum. :)

Back