How are you feeling today? Part II

I am feeling full and happy. I just ate three hotdogs.

Just mustard. I forgot to buy relish. What do you like on your hotdogs?
I put mustard on too , I like relish but I have to be careful about eating too much sweet stuff. I am not diabetic , I just can't eat sweet stuff anymore .
My dog love hotdogs ! His middle name is Food !

I put mustard on too , I like relish but I have to be careful about eating too much sweet stuff. I am not diabetic , I just can't eat sweet stuff anymore .

What? I checked nutrition facts about relish, it does contain 4.4 grams of sugar per serving, that's small, not a lot as you described above.

If you aren't diabetic and you are in healthy weight, it is no concern to you, so don't be silly.

I prefer hotdogs with mayo only, that all.

What? I checked nutrition facts about relish, it does contain 4.4 grams of sugar per serving, that's small, not a lot as you described above.

If you aren't diabetic and you are in healthy weight, it is no concern to you, so don't be silly.

She could mean the sweet relish . I don't know how much sugar it contains.

LOL Your dog is spoiled. I spoil my dog sometimes. I hope my taste bud does not change when I get older!

Sweet relish is very sweet. I don't like mayo on my hotdogs! Too creamy!

LOL Your dog is spoiled. I spoil my dog sometimes. I hope my taste bud does not change when I get older!

Not sure, some medicines cause change in taste buds like Dexilant did.

Bad news - taste buds do declining as you getting older. :(

Back in 90s, cookies from grocery stores were delicious, but not anymore.

Some vegetables are sweet, but don't contain a lot of sugars, that happen.

Also you will get fuller easily if you eat hotdogs with mayo. Yike!

Not sure, some medicines cause change in taste buds like Dexilant did.

Bad news - taste buds do declining as you getting older. :(

Back in 90s, cookies from grocery stores were delicious, but not anymore.
You don't find cookies delicious anymore?!?! Wow!

I would never put mayo on my hotdogs ! I hide my dog's pills in a slice of a hotdog , it cheaper than buying those Pill
Pockets for pets . So he think hotdog it 'dog food' now ! LOL !

Back