Hovrs' Mvp

then it is HOVRS fail, yes?

Using 3g GPRS (AT&T, Tmobile, etc) to use a internet connection for a MVP is a bad idea, know why? Slow upload speeds. It's not sufficent enough.

MVP WiFi are very negative .. have to buy an expensive wireless router ($ 250.00) ???
Due to rust wire brain and I think I feed more oil in hovrs technician's brain . Laptop are best !!! have a nice day

I got my mvp on St. Patrick's day and will get it set up soon . This guy is on training and not sure how to set it up with myverizon GT704WG wireless/dsl modem/router argh also have dss-5+ dlink router which works great but I recieve D-link DIR-625 wireless router dont' think I want to use that with my wireless/dsl would that work or confuse each wireless ??? need answers before they come over fix my mvp this evening .

Oh by the way Dlink DSS-5+ came with my vp 200 . Dlink wireless DIR-625 came with my mvp . I wonder which is much more better the DSS-5+ or wireless DIR- 625 ??

I got my mvp on St. Patrick's day and will get it set up soon . This guy is on training and not sure how to set it up with myverizon GT704WG wireless/dsl modem/router argh also have dss-5+ dlink router which works great but I recieve D-link DIR-625 wireless router dont' think I want to use that with my wireless/dsl would that work or confuse each wireless ??? need answers before they come over fix my mvp this evening .

Oh by the way Dlink DSS-5+ came with my vp 200 . Dlink wireless DIR-625 came with my mvp . I wonder which is much more better the DSS-5+ or wireless DIR- 625 ??

You don't need D-Link DIR-625 router. ActionTec GT704WG includes built-in router. They will configure network setting in this router for port forwarding or DMZ.

This thread still a 3 ring circus ??

I didnt get my 10 digit number from Ojo by the end of Jan, so I rehooked my Sorenson VP200 and got my 10 digit number within 15 mins.

To this day I have not received the 10 digit number from Ojo the snail..

I didnt get my 10 digit number from Ojo by the end of Jan, so I rehooked my Sorenson VP200 and got my 10 digit number within 15 mins.

Did you register it for 10-digital number? or get mail from them?

https://www.snapvrs.com/account/10number/

Must apply it till due to March 31.

did yo sign in snapvrs and sign up for your 10 digit numbers??? I did took me while but finally got my ojo numbers , it takes while depending how many deaf people in yur area .

You don't need D-Link DIR-625 router. ActionTec GT704WG includes built-in router. They will configure network setting in this router for port forwarding or DMZ.

That is what I thought !!!!! I knew it should have worked but will have to do ip address figuring out so let's hope this person comes over wth trainer and knows what she is doing I heard it was woman coming with him argh . Wish me best luck !

Later :wave:

That is what I thought !!!!! I knew it should have worked but will have to do ip address figuring out so let's hope this person comes over wth trainer and knows what she is doing I heard it was woman coming with him argh . Wish me best luck !

Later :wave:

LOL. I setup the GT704WG wireless before. It's so easy to figure it out without read the instruction manual.

MVP trainer can't figure it out? Tsk tsk.

Yet you test our skill. Don't underestimate us. I am a MVP tranier, and you don't what I am capable of. You should think before speaking out loud. :D

:orly:

Once trainer add MVP and replace the router then VP200 is not work anymore but MVP.

Why?

:monkey:

:orly:

Once trainer add MVP and replace the router then VP200 is not work anymore but MVP.

Why?

:monkey:

It does. Maybe you are blind. I have MVP and VP-200, both work flawless with my pre-configured by HOVRS router. What do you know? Our job is to make sure VP-200 work and then add MVP no problem. Maybe you reset the router and it messed up VP-200 and MVP setting.

Back