Household Budget and Organize

I use Excel 8 hours a day everyday at work.

Yes I also use excel for budget issues as well.

Wow! It's so long hours. I need to make a schedule to work on excel for budget. I have an extra papers flood! Yuck! It's too much work for me at all by myself. My husband can help me to do excel and quicken together.

You need to be careful to do the right numbers. One simple wrong number that could screw up everything.

I had to help my sister's boyfriend to run his business doing the Quicken account. I discovered that it showed up the same two first & last names on the screen, but they are two different accounts (They are not related), and somehow the database was overwritten. I almost peed my pant! Grrr! I had to start over to do the right thing. I was lucky that I had the papers right on the table to add them on the computer. I had to make sure it don't overwrite the database. That was five years ago. I think that a FileMaker might be a good one.

You need to be careful to do the right numbers. One simple wrong number that could screw up everything.

I had to help my sister's boyfriend to run his business doing the Quicken account. I discovered that it showed up the same two first & last names on the screen, but they are two different accounts (They are not related), and somehow the database was overwritten. I almost peed my pant! Grrr! I had to start over to do the right thing. I was lucky that I had the papers right on the table to add them on the computer. I had to make sure it don't overwrite the database. That was five years ago. I think that a FileMaker might be a good one.

Yeah, I know that. I have to be careful with right numbers. If I have problem. I can ask my husband to help me. He is very smart at math and graphic. I took an Excel class when I was in sophomore year.

Back